Reviews for Harry Potter and the Knight of Light
smargden chapter 18 . 8/22/2008
Ops - you say (( A/N2: In the next chapter the gang continues to learn before taking on the last part of their dangerous journey. )) And in topline of the story it is (( Updated: 12-13-07 - Complete ))

WHAT ? next chapter - and Complete ? and it's 8 month of no update. But - thank's for the story.

/Bill
smargden chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
Hello, I just found this story and as I'm reading I did stumble on this. (( North Street and followed it. Some twenty minutes later, they turned left on Greville Street and walked for another ten minutes until they reached a dismal looking house. )) 10 minutes walk ? as Greville Street, as close to 180 yds, to you come to Milford street, and there you have some 25 yds to Stackpool Road, and that ends Greville Street. They have to go verry slow. (( no more then 5 minutes from North Street to Stackpool Road. At the spead they used on Noth Street. (( Smiling )) I be back to reading, thank you for puting the stoy up.

/Bill
fred2008 chapter 18 . 1/18/2008
interesting. looking forward to the next update, whenever it may be.
Bobmin356 chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
A snake? Do you know how many millions of stories you just copied?

This story went from marginal to crap in a single stop at a pet store.
Merrymow chapter 17 . 11/23/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
projectjay chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
adding to favorites to read later.
debarie chapter 12 . 11/26/2006
I love your attention to detail. I find that's a major flaw in my writing. As always, you've written another brilliant chapter and I'm sorry that it took me so long to review it. When do you think you'll update "Silent Enemy"?
HP55 chapter 12 . 11/26/2006
great story
projectjay chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
adding to favoirts to read later
debarie chapter 11 . 5/17/2006
Great chapter!

I really loved the description you gave when Gravefoot was healing Hermione - especially the part with the blackfire. You're going a great job with the story and I'm glad to see you back from vacation.

Always looking forward to the next update!

Thanks for the great read!
Merlin38 chapter 11 . 5/16/2006
I'd say this is the best chapter yet. I LOVED the story about Lord Zack, though it would've been better if you had split it into paragraphs. Excellent, though. Keep up the godd work!
Merlin38 chapter 10 . 4/2/2006
Wow! this chapter is great! I can't wait to find out more about what happens to Harry and the others. Update soon and make it nice and long!
Poisson d'avril chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Pretty straight forward and I like it so far.

Some suggestions: Look for a beta, they can help with little mistakes and such things. Also, since this is the first chapter you may want to add a little flavor to spice things up. Anyway, this is a decent story that I think has lots of potential. Good luck with your writing, and hope to write more reviews for Knight of Light. May your ink never run dry!
debarie chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
I will say it again your detail is amazing. I love it! You're progressing the story well and I'm anxious to see what has happened to Hermione and why she had been dreaming about Malfoy.

Well done!

Always looking forward to the next chapter!
vicky0958 chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
you have a unique way of writing the secenes...they are really good hope to see your update lot earlier than las time...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »