Reviews for Harry Potter and the Knight of Light
Dreatonkslupin chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Very good chapter!
DoublePersonality chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I Love it! sorry my spelling and grammer isn't that good...i promise i'll get better!
Axerton chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
english isn't your first language is it? If it is then you need some practice with your grammer. If it isn't then your doing very well considering.

Though I do think your story is floating away from the HP and getting closer to other styles of fantasy, stuff like the vial of moon light and the thing about the dragons just dosn't sound like JKR.

Axerton

(I review so I hope you returne the favour, read my fic: Harry Potter and the Tomb of Libitina)
debarie chapter 9 . 2/17/2006
Sorry that I haven't reviewed sooner! You did a great job on this chapter and the detail is amazing...I look forward to the next chapter...thanks again for helping me with my dilemma!
Sk8ernv chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
Great Story can't wait for the next chapter
vicky0958 chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
this is the best chapter till now and u really went out on the name for the order...please continuee.,..
vicky0958 chapter 8 . 1/25/2006
good man waiting for weeding and the trip to godric hollow
debarie chapter 8 . 1/23/2006
This is a great chapter I'm looking forward to finding out how Hermione has a connection to dragons. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Birnam Wood chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
Hello, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to review!

Well, this is certainly interesting. You seem to have a good grasp of canon. There are some spelling and grammatical mistakes, so the only advice I would give you is to be sure to double check stuff you're not sure about. The Harry Potter lexicon is an invaluable resource. I've also found that Wikipedia has quite a lot of information on it.

Anywho, keep writing. I can tell that you're really putting thought into this story, and that's great. :)
Ranma XLR chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Great story, simply love it.

But isn't Ron's last name Weasley and not Weaseley?
vicky0958 chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
its a bit disorganized i think but i suppose the future chapters will be making my thought wrong...
FortunaMinor chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
Watch your syntax—there are points in the story where the word order is off and it makes the sentences awkward or nonsensical. Also try to vary your sentence lengths; it was particularly choppy and obvious in this passage from the second chapter:

They climbed the stairs. Hermione went in Ginny’s room. Ron helped Harry with his trunk as they enter his room. The walls were still covered with the quiditch posters. Ron decided to take a quick shower. So Harry headed downstairs.

Also, quidditch is spelled thusly. Like your other reviewers, I’m interested in your plot, but my best advice is to seek the services of a proof-reader or a beta. I think your story would benefit greatly from having someone to read through and tidy up before you posted your updates. Betas really do make a world of difference. Good luck!
Kenz3B chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
OK, so here's a few little pointers, from author to author, since you helped me so much!

- 'Maybe’ is 1 word, so is ‘alright’.

- Make sure your words are in the right order, like, “Teased him Ginny” – It’d sound better, “Ginny teased him”. Just little stuff like that.

- Ron & Ginny’s last name is spelled “Weasley” I think you’ve got 1 too many E’s in there.

- One more thing - I'd advise breaking up your chapters a little bit. It keeps people's attention better if the chapters can be read in a shorter amount of time. Also, the beginning of the chapter is kind of a filler - until the adventure that Hermione & Ginny have begins to take place - so either add in some action during these parts or cut them back just a little bit!

Other than that - fantastic! I like the way that Hermione & Ginny are getting involved in their own way! I don't really know how their little adventure is going to relate to Harry & the Horcrux's just yet - but I guess I'll just have to wait & see!
Kenz3B chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Wow! I'm stunned! Teenage hormones are running wild! Ha ha ha! It's about time they get together! And how about all that madness with the dream & how they're analyzing it! Well, you've certainly got my attention! Now I have to find out what happens! Harry had better just take Ginny along with him & be done with it! HAH! Keep up the good work!

::Kenz::
Adm. Bones chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
Wow I can't wait for more thank you
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »