Reviews for Harry Potter and the Knight of Light
Merlin38 chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
I love this chapter though it is sad about Vicktor's grandparetns. I wonder what Mr. Krum was working on. I also love the way that muggles are using guns to defend themselves against the DE.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
This is really creative, I really like how the story is going. Update soon!
wandmaker chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
"When someone speaks, you use quotation marks!" This is how you let the reader know someone is speaking! It's called proper grammer.
debarie chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
Another great chapter! You're writing beautifully I wish my stories flowed this nicely. The detail you have is amazing. I do look forward to the next chapter!
Arkeus chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
hum... your hermione is a bit cocky, and your ginny a bit annoying, but i guess you are trying your best... interesting so far...
Arkeus chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
shudder. HG and RHr, so quickly? shudder. oh well, i i'll still read to see what it is about, but...
vicky0958 chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
so far so good never thought of the dragons magic its good that you have a fw suprises up ur for the next chapter...
debarie chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Great chapter! I think it would be cool if Draco had the power of the Dragons. I'm little weary though about the under age magic restriction being removed. If it's for all sixth and seventh years that also includes Slytherin's meaning Voldemort could build his forces of Death Eaters.
L'Ananda chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
well, I like the idea of the story and the how its written. My only complaints are minor. For one, you should never use the abbreivation thx in dialogue. It just isn't necessary. Abbreviations like that (x-mas, his/hers (just use or), and others included) should only be used in notes or possibly very informal letters. I know this is just a fanfic, but little things like that draw the attention away from how good your story telling is (and it is very good). The other things is that only certain character types can get away with saying particular words like indeed and quite. You have to be very careful with how they're phrased in the sentence. For example, for Harry to use the word quite is a little odd because in canon, his speech is usually informal. However, if Hermione were to use the word quite or indeed, no one would give it a second glance. These are just little things that stood out in an otherwise interesting fic.
Merlin38 chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
The dragon legend is awesome! I really enjoyed this chapter. Keep up the good work!
Merlin38 chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
Great chapter! Can't wait 'till you update!
Merlin38 chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
It's a great chapter. I especialy likes the part about the snake and Knockturn Alley. I found no other mistakes either.
Merlin38 chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
I loved this chapter because it had a lot of action in it. The vocabulary is much better too. Great chapter! Keep up the good work!
Merlin38 chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
This chapter is a good romance one. It's a bit longer than Chapter 1 but that's good. You might want to try and get an editor because of the grammar. Great chapter other than those things!

P.S. I added you to my Alerts/Favorites List.
Merlin38 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Nice chapter other than a few grammar errors. Another thing I would suggest is that if you put the dreams in Italics. IT gets a bit confusing. Great chapter, though!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »