Reviews for Harry Potter and the Knight of Light
debarie chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
Sorry, that I missed the update on your story. I do like the use of the quotation marks and the story is very good. I'm very impressed that you're continueing from HBP. I'm personally intimidated by the use of the horcruxes which is why most of my Harry Potter stories continue after OOTP or I just skip references to HBP. You really should continue this story and I look forward to an update.
Melodiee chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
The dashes instead of quotations in the beginning were rather odd. Then you switched to quotations, which was nice. It's an interesting story, but some of the dialogue seems OOC. I don't think Harry would say "shit hole." I also suggest that you don't use chatspeak in dialogue, like when someone said "Thx." Just some suggestions to make the story more formal. Another thought is to read through a chapter before you post. Otherwise you end up with typos like "Mrs. Weaseley."

Good job with the writing. I'll try to follow this story. :)
vicky0958 chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
this good you have a very suprising plot on ur hands .i am sure that ull suprise me vbery much with the thing that is going on till to see what futher chapters bring...
Dragon of Silver chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
The chapters are a nice length. Not too long and not too short. I'm not a big fan or het pairings, but the adventure in the story balances it out nicely.

I'd like to know more about Sentinel, because I have a feeling she has something to do with the story, but I'm not quite sure since my feelings usually turn out wrong.

A few of the paragraphs are a bit long, and it makes parts a bit hard to read, but that doesn't happen often

This seems to be a really well thought out story and I'm going to add it to the story alerts list on my other account. Keep up the good work.
debarie chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
I think the story is really good, but the dashes instead of quotation marks were a little distracting because there were parts that had no dashes so the dialogue and actions were not separated. Most of my Harry Potter stories are after OOTP, and I think that you have a great idea as to how to continue after HBP. Keep up the good work.
A.S. Leif chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Hello again! I wanted to say that you're off to a good start. You kept it nice and short so that the dream is still with the reader before they go on to the next chapter. However, I suggest that you work a little on puntuation, you could use a couple of commas. Well, on to the next chapter!
Knight chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
Good chapter. Keep it coming.

I do have a question though. What type of magic are you refering to when it came to this "strange package" - just curious - that even Moody couldn't see through.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4