Reviews for Water for the Tribe
jj chapter 1 . 8/8
aww but i can so see hana tough talking hinata nicely done
DbKiT chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Amazing. Wish this was more than just a oneshot.
mellieforyellie chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
aww, so cute.
Aliel chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I don't get the ending.
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 3/6/2009

I know this was written quite a while ago, but I can't help but review ;)

You've done a fine job of making this fanfiction flow this smoothly; well done! It's nice seeing how Tsume and Hana react to Kiba's injuries, and even though I have different perceptions of how Hana might react, I have to admit I did rather like how Hana let Hinata in, and seeing this other side of her. Thanks for writing it! :D
OSYH chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh, this was so sweet! I especially liked the interaction between Hinata and Hana, with the underlying (romantic?) affection between Hinata and Kiba. And at the last line, I couldn't help but smile too! Well, I was grinning and squeeing from the sweetness, but yeah...I like the characteristics from Hana's point of view about the people and connecting it with the story's atmosphere...I'm totally favouriting this! :D
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh, nice and dark.
mattie chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
that was so sweet! i loved it! keep writing!
Cantare chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Really like this story and your writing style. The things I appreciated the most here:

1. The constant metaphors and how you painted everything from an Inuzuka's point of view, i.e. comparing everything to canines. It really enhanced your descriptions of people and situations.

2. The characterizations. Hana isn't shown much in the show, neither is Tsume or any Inuzuka for that matter, but their clan 'personality' is very realistic. Hinata of course is portrayed like she is. Timid and good-hearted, but soft and weak.

3. I like how it ends, and how the title is woven in. There's a good quiet emphasis on the friendship between Kiba and Hinata. No real hint of anything more, and that's fine.

Hope to read more from you!

Pudapoo chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I love this one. Well then again I like Kiba... and gore so this is a good story to me! Plus it has all the Inuzuka characters in it.
MirrorFade chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I like it, very detailed, and you can really feel the emotion the characters are feeling. Great job and keep up the good work.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Very intriguing story. I found it interesting to see the story from a third person's (Hana) eyes. Wonderful job.
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
You have a lot of nice one-shots. I especially want to fangirl over Hana now and do an Inuzuka family portrait. I loved the "No whelp of mine" line by Tsume and the Kiba stinking of death, the dogs of fear descriptions. Off to read more of your fics, bye!
Only Secret chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I like it when things are in Hana's field. And the approach to Tsume's reaction is wonderful, I always thought she might be a bit different. Fabulously written!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 11/1/2006