Reviews for One Heart
Pink ranger 13 chapter 2 . 2/28
It's great story
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
AW! The feels! :D That last bit from Luke...absolutely perfect. :D

I see a similarities between my writing and yours, mainly because of the views your characters take-especially when it comes to forgiveness. I completely and utterly agree (and truthfully, I have a very difficult time holding a grudge for that reason-well, that and the fact that I have a lousy memory and can't remember half of the people that tick me off, lol) and have a similar view. I think that you write the characters paths to forgiveness correctly, but it tends to be a tad rushed sometimes. Just something you may want to look out for in the future.

Great story. :D
becgate chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Love it! !
Ae3qe27u chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
From the title, I was wondering if Luke would be transported into Vader's body or vice versa and they would share the one body.. Odd, I know.
Palina98765 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I cried. Great work.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Awww... This fic was both really, *really* angsty, sad and... kind of hopeful. Different from all the other fics. But then again, I guess it's just your style that's so different, ain't it? :)
SebiLeis chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Nice story, a great idea for an alternate Star Wars ending. I would like to see a sequel to this at some point! My score for this 9.5/10
fcol chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Oh... wow, I'm speechless. This has seriously moved me. And unfortunately that's when I give the dumbest reviews... very well written, beautiful.
Cipher Nine chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
I cried. So sad... but so well written, that it was impossible not to love.

Thank you.
whalerider chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
This MADE my night. Literally. Made it.

I think I love you.

:D
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
You're making my eyes tear up...
Treenahasthaal chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
very sad, but strangely uplifting at the same time. Beautifully written!
Lady Darth Julyett chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Oh, it's so sad and wonderful story!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Wow... just... wow. No other words come to mind. Amazing. Very well done.

CT
skywalker05 chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Aw...*is overcome with emotion* There was some real heart-wrenching stuff in this, and the scene with Anakin and Luke racing is such a perfect afterlife for them...I also really liked the beginning of chapter 2, it was worded cleverly, and, well, I was glad that Luke wasn't completely gone...excellent fic, a real roller-coaster ride of an AU.