Reviews for My Sassy Girl
Regretx993 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Dang, I feel so sorry that I commented this late. TT

But still, this is really awesome!

I totally love how Sakura finally confesses to Tomoyo and then was about to do other stuff... 3

This is seriously one of the best Sakura x Tomoyo fics out there! ;3

Hikari Hamasaki chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
This was SO cute! I really loved it :)
Karsten69 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
I think sakura wants another go at it after dinner. just a feeling. or tomoyo might if sakura won't. but of course we shouldn't interfere with their lives too much should we?
Karsten69 chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
I start to think that sakura has a pervert mind. is that just me or? it sounds promising.
Karsten69 chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
aww ain't it just the cutest thing they have together. but I bet sakura feels lonely on the screen. I think she wants tomoyo to be on the screen too, so it would be fun for her too.
Karsten69 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Sakura should be jealousy of Tomoyo's fantasy, I mean how can you just fantasize about the person you love when they are right beside you. that is rude. XD good fic so far.
poo anonymous chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
haha. Sakura is so innocent; it's cute.
cpter chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
...update dude this story is good

you got the embaresment of sakura perfectly! and tomoyo's smartitude! i like sakura's view of the story it made me chuckle and think... anyways tomoyo was wrtten awesomely too! (i like making words up)

i liked the part when sakura was like sorry tomoyo and tomoyo was for what and sakura was becuase i wanted to do BAD things to you. that was a good part

you captured the spirit that is sakura and the every resourcefull makes you fell good tomoyo!

don't stop writting this story dude!
cpter chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
wow that i liked the part when tomoyo was like tell me im curious that can u write a story about when tomoyo tries to explain sex to sakuea and sakura gets confused then tomoyo shows her then sakura gets very embarrsed blushing like crimson and while tomoyo is uh doing stuff she's still embarrsed and er yeah...i'd read that'll be funny and what do u think im not a good writter but you are can you er write it for me?... (wow i didn't kno tomoyo was so er resourcefull about this kind of stuff)
throwing-dynamite chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
“But Tomoyo…you never take me by will. I was so aggressive…I could have hurt you…like, like a rapist!”

HAHAHAHA! I really liked ths story- its very hard to find a story with these two that captures they're spirit. Poor Poor naive Sakura ...

it was an extremely cute/fluffy story, CONGRATS! I APPLAUD YOU! HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH!

totally faving w
Azure Archer chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Aw..I loved this fic! I especially liked these lines too:

'Her eyes tell of patience, yet scream of sultry; her brows cocked in curiosity, but play on derision; her mouth is small of peace, and altogether ready for action. Well I adore all of it. I fell for the angel, and I'm tempted by the devil.'

Awesome description

~adds this fic to my archive~
bLuShInRaiN chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
hehe..aggressive 're so kawaii for writing..hope you could do more of them !
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
lol, cute. in any case, my opinion is too late anyway, but i like the fic
Liandrid313 chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
Oh man that was great story. I think it feels like a rushed ending. I mean i suck at writing but i love to read. and from my point it seems like you might be able to write another chapter to give it a closing, well that just my though great job loved the story.
Tenkaichi chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
I like your story, and the characters in the story fit with their respective personalities. Good job!

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »