Reviews for Black Roses
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
I pick C.
Jenni boo chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
I think c would be a better Idea but just put a lemon warning in the beginning
guest4567 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I would pick C
SasuSaku2995 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Since Sassy said c I say CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC! lol. no literally, i think it would be funny for them to go to ino's party (a) as a couple, then go home and do it like bunnies. LOL. *Sakura comes out of the room wearing a sexy bunny outfit* Sasuke: O_O LOL! Well, those are my opinions oh and Sasu and Naru and Lee get into a fight over who REALLY deserves Sakura. (hehem, if you go with this I suggest you make it down to Sasu and Naru then Sakura pops in and says "HELL NO!" and beats the shit out of them both, but gently. Then she feels bad and heals them both. LOL.) There's my vote. Update soon please, I'm in love with this FanFic!
Chunderima23 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
come on!

update!

kkiibbaa chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
either a or b no c...b would make the story longer but a would end it at the next chapter...theres my opion so use it XP
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
CrazySakuLover chapter 3 . 5/6/2009

Otakugal chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
I PICK B!

UPDATE!
Siah Yasana chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
A and B i cant choose but HELL NO SASUKE LIKE SHIT IM GUNNA PICK C! GO AND WHIMPER IN YOUR PERVERTED CORNER! I still cant BELIVE THE Sasuke Uchiha is perverted. Thats so wrong! but still there is a plot and a story line and an idea so this is one ill keep me eye on.

Note To Sasuke

Sasuke-

If you dare put and more if your PERVERTED PLANS into action

I will personally see that you are dead

by my own two hands

Got it?

Good

-Siah

As i said im watching for updates. so if you could plez make another chappy.

EH

SASUSAKU 4 Evas!
PowerfulMiko chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
Hey, first off, I just want to say I really love your story. When I first read the title, it kind of pick my curiosity and as I continued to read the story, I found to really admire and love it. To be honest, it really touched me. I mean this story was so sweet yet emotional and sad at the same time. But it was also really romantic. I never thought Sasuke had it in him. Hehehe! Hopefully, whenever he decides to come back to Konoha, he will end up just like this. Finally realizing that Sakura won't always be here for him and that he might just lose the only person that really cares for him. So anyways, just wanted to say good job and please update soon. ) Bye!
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 4 . 11/14/2007