Reviews for A Matter of Trust
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Hahahaha! The "Brothers" drabble and the very last one here (way to go for love advice, Hiei!) have got to be my favorites! Haha! Sweet job, really enjoyed this! Must read 'em all...
jadedbunny chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
regarding "simply human"...oh.. i'm loving the pairing really. yusuke is brutally sweet. keiko is such a lucky girl. :p

i LOLed at "mistletoe" haha! kurama sure is annoyed, and kuwabara knew how to make it graver by his snickers. oh my. :3

please please please update soon... :p
jadedbunny chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
oh my, i would love to have a boyfriend as sweet as yusuke...well okay he's not THAT sweet but there's always been effort...i so love hiei for his advice. haha :)

though "practice makes perfect" is just a drabble, this is probably the best yusukeXkeiko i have ever read. :)
varon chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Yehey - more YusKei love! *hearts* I'm absolutely positively gushing at each one of them. "Bound" was just sweet to the core; "Simply Human" was a logical thought Keiko would have had, and I do think Yusuke would have had this argument with her. The last one, "Finding my Angel," has a premise that IS intriguing. I wish someone would write a longer fic based on the teaser you posted. Oh, what a gorgeous idea.

I absolutely love your insights on all these characters. Marvelous work!
varon chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I had the best time reading your YusKei drabbles. The first one in this collection ("Speaking Without Words") is of a familiar theme, but it's a welcome take on the two friends-turned-lovers relationship, all the same. We can't get enough of the kind of love they shared. The second one ("Date") was just priceless. I love how everyone contributed to Yusuke's predicament, and Keiko's reactions were just perfect every single time. Of course, Hiei's advice working at the end was just swell. _ Congrats for keeping everyone in character. I love this collection! Thanks for posting a bunch of great short fics, all at once! _ (Going to my fav's!)
Chibi Botan chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
This is a really good collection :) Every fic was well written, but I like the second collection more because of Taking a Risk and Finding my Angel. and Mistleoe is really cute xD
razorstar90 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
i like this story update soon theres not enough keiko & yusuke fanfics out there
DarkMignonette chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
I really enjoyed all of these little drabbles, they were written so well and everyone was perfectly in character!(Sometimes that's hard to come by in this vast abyss we call .)

Some of these seem familiar though, I think I've read a few when surfing yyh100 once.(I wish that community wasn't so lifeless now, but eh.)

Anyway, the story at the end, Finding My Angel, got to me. It's so bittersweet! Awesome idea though, and it does make sense. I've always wondered about the differences in demon and human lifespans, but it's never really been addressed in the series. You put a nice take on that.

This review is gettin kinda long, but yah, I hope to see more. xD (Also thanks for the feedback on my story. It's appreciated!)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Aww. That's cute. xD Particularly liked the last one. Hiei's blunt advice just makes me laugh. xD
Maverick48 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Hi! Yay, you're back! I love your writing! A Matter of Trust is my favorite. No one really comments on that but I truly think that Kurama and Yusuke have one of the best friendships. I look forward to more of your work! Just wondering if you are planning to resume Masquerade? Please post it on People would fall in love with it!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Oh, you got an ffdotnet account! :) This is just a 'hi, will be looking forward to your drabbles/ficlets' kind of thing, since I've already read and commented on most of them on LJ. :p

...and I liked the last one best. :)
Shadows of a Pen chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Very nice! -claps- I thought all the drabbles were very good. I especially liked the last one. You can be a tiny bit inderect when you're writing, but I like that kind of stuff. Good job!

Mayumi
EaglesSpirit chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
LOL! I LOVED that last one! of course, I'm a yusuke/keiko nut! hehe, looking forward to more!