Reviews for Maybe That's Never
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I always thought Charlotte seemed to be in love with Stacey, even when she was so young. I really liked this, it's a very realistic look into what her life would be like if she was rejected by Stacey. Which she has been, in your storyline.

Great oneshot, I enjoyed reading it.
McKay chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
This is so moving. I always figured Charlotte was in love with Stacey. Poor kid. I hope there's more Charlottefic in your future, you write her very realistically (IMO, anyway.)

Although I didn't really need the image of Charlotte having sex. They grow up too fast! *g*
Crimson Lipstick chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Wow, this story is beautifully moving. Not in the nice 'oh sunshine and rainbows’ way, but in the gritty realistic way. It's a very insightful look into her life, and in the way she has matured or more importantly changed. Is this going to remain a one shot? I hope not, but I'd understand if you'd left it at this.
atalanta's apples chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I love how incredibly moody and jaded (for the lack of a better word, since I really dislike that word) Charlotte is. She also sounds like an authentic fifteen-year-old, which is awesome. Will this story somehow span across three years and finally have a Stacey/Charlotte confrontation? I've put this on my alert list so you can be rest assured that I'll be stalking this story now, haha.
LeahBunny chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Wow...really good! CONTINUE!
Fier1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Wow... I like it. It's very angsty, but Charlotte's unrequited love is good cause for angst, I suppose. She sounds bitter and it works for her. I love how you keep her in touch/in love with Stacey. Please keep writing! _