Reviews for Red Sky
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
#breath in relief

It was quite Intense and Sad...!

Zoro was blamed himself and stubborn as Hell...!

But Luffy winning it...!

I'm glad...!

#smiled between in tears

#sobbed
SpadeyJadey01 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I can't get over how cute this is me and my sister cried reading it and she hates ZoLu so well done
Aoka-Chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was such a touching story.. I-I'm just gonna lie down and cry at the beauty oozing from this.
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Stupid woman! How could you do that to Zoro?! I love the way you mixed the flashback in! Good job X3!
Akai Tenshi96 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awww :3 That was really great, I think I cried at one point, but the ending made me forget, it was reaallllyyyy goood! :D
wolfsong81 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
YAY ZOLU!
the best pairing there has been ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Amazing! One of the best one-shots I've ever read!
zairoon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aaah...that was... *speechless*... geez, my throat sore... poor luffy, and poor zoro... well at least they've got an happy ending! It was great, you really did a good job! I love the overlap (I hope i'm using the right word) between what happened earlier and now... it's awesome )
Lyneel chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
oh my, this is more than well done. great work! very unique and powerful. amazing!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I didn't even realize this is what I was CRAVING until I'd found it! :D x3 zomg so much epic delicious win with marvelous angst and then love! Squee! Utter happiness! Much love to you, m'dear! Much loves!
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
So cute!
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Great job! I love this! It's cute and fluffy and well done! Really really great work!
BakaSatsumi chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This story is amazing! The shown emotion was very realistic in my minds eye and was very touching! deffo faving it! xx
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh god, this was fucking awesome! :D
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I loved it. This fic was so CUTE. :) :) :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »