Reviews for Eulogy
Curious chapter 3 . 8/7
Mansfield, Georgia? that sounds like a story to write.

Awesome writing!
SPN Fan chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
This was a beautiful piece. And all the emotions you've explained and expanded make a lot of sense. Dean and Sam were completely in character. Great job.
Too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Great fic! I always love the Asylum episode and just recently watched it again. What you wrote definitly should have been in it. Thank you so much for posting!
Dark-flames chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
oy! I wanna know what happened in “Mansfield, Georgia,” *runs off to check all your other stories for clues*...

Seriously though, really good take on Asylum. Most are done more out of Sam's perspective, and most go overboard. This one works!

loved it, keep up the good work...
Catasauqua chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
That was a truly exceptional story. You ripped my heart out with the first chapter, tore it up with the second, and gave it back battered with the last. Now I'm off, hoping to find other stories of yours!

Thank You.

Cat
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Hurts.

Badly.

Cat
Arinia chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
Wow, all three chapters blew me away. Excellent job.
Sera and Tails chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
Great job, lovely conclusion and I LOVE it!

Write some more please!

Sera and Tails chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
Awesome angst. Like totally awesome.

Concrit: Last line kind of threw me (the 'No comment') thing. It seemed a little out of place. Also third paragraph from the bottom: 'psychical' I think is a typo for 'physical', yeah? Please don't be offended with the concrit..I've been editing for most of my life and it just doesn't get past me. By no means is this a flame. (Duh, I've put the story on my favourites list already!)

Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Ahh! the angst is hurting my chest, man, but in a good way. I always thought that they never did properly address what happened in Asylum. I mean, you could see it all over Dean's face! This was great!

Concrit: "Room 28, wonderful; he’d get to climb stares to the second floor of the motel!" That'd be 'stairs' instead of 'stares', unless you were going for some sort of poetry.

BTW, you mentioned you had Jensen on your xmas list. Be prepared to fight Santa before he delivers, my friend, because he's on my list too. ;)

Jennygeee chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
I just found this and I really enjoyed reading it! You did a great job, very emotional and just what was needed. Our favourite show does leave a lot to the imagination doesn't it? This is my favourite Asylum fic!
Cali chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
Wow. I would say more but im stunned speeshless. This is the best asylum aftermath story ive read. Its perfect and completely in character. perfection.
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
OMG you have just ripped my heart out and stomped on it. They die, leave or forget to stay. This story is heartwrenching.
CaffieneKitty chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
woo, very nice, and nicely balanced , good take on the characters viewpoints, resolution well done, emontional truth without being sappy. very nice.
KBecks87 chapter 3 . 2/25/2006