Reviews for Harry's Sanity
comodo50 chapter 4 . 8/21/2020
Hopefully you can write the sequel at some point

Also, imo, seems the so called reporters aint so smart... angering an insane person/etc doesnt seems like a good idea
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
So you give four boys an entire day to come up with an explanation why they held down a fifth boy in his bed, when three held and another sat atop?
And there is a funny explanation that hast sth. To do with sanity?
Interesting
MarbleWolf chapter 4 . 7/25/2019
This story made me very happy. The style and the jumping around was fun. I loved this
AikoTin chapter 2 . 12/28/2018
.GREAT!
kaftan chapter 4 . 11/23/2018
This was strange bc we don’t really get to see why he is insane... people just claim so again and again and again. Would have been much better with actual insanity showing except some weird morning high.
(and it always feels off to me when Harry casually joins Voldie... I understand neutrality as he’s fed up with Dumbles but why go through all the trouble of joining Voldie? That needs some serious motivation. Let’s say he doesn’t remember his parents so doesn’t really care but he surely does remember sufferings by Dursleys? That happened bc his parents died and very hard thing to forgive I reckon... hmmm maybe this is the proof of his insanity)
Nargelz chapter 3 . 6/7/2018
Jut realized the 3 most powerful wizards in history going
James Potter
Marvolo Riddle
Dumbledore
Are all mentally insane, from harry litrally walking in for the AD not expecting to comeback to life and taunting on Tom which I would most likely do, the other 2 doesn’t need much explaining
RalfPaul chapter 4 . 2/14/2018
Hmmmm!
Have you been eating Your sugar?
seldombites chapter 4 . 11/29/2017
Interesting story. I can't wait to read the sequel and find out what happens next.
Guitar Amateur chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
the caption: Because Even the Dead Have an Opinion
is perfect.

Also, insanity, when played to laughs, is generally hilarious.
livvie23 chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
I know this story us 10 years old, but I just found it, and I adore it. Now I'll have to check out any other work you have, because this was extremely well written (at least, to my 3am brain, haha) and presented an amazingly unique perspective. Me encanta!
-livvie23
secretwhovianpony chapter 4 . 1/11/2017
This amuses me. Not quite as much as 'Dear Order...', but still very amusing. _
Marshman101 chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Please make more
Nobody Smurf chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
That was fun. Thank you.
Nobody Smurf chapter 3 . 4/22/2016
When the terms are 'Harry wins', yeah, everybody is going to want him.
Nobody Smurf chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
Maybe he's just hyperactive?