Reviews for Harry's Sanity
Valley42 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
You're insane, but I love it.
Valley42 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I'm beginning to worry about your sanity. Don't check into an asylum, they don't have computers there.
Uniasus chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Yes, yes this was odd. But a good, relatable odd. My friends always joked I had a sugar-blood level instead of a blood-sugar one. Glad to see I'm not the only one. _
WereBunny87 chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
*snerk* I looove your stories :)
crazy-n-insane chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Me likey! This story, as random and pointless as it is, is rather funny. Had I been in a more 'normal' mood, I'd have been cracking up by now, but instead, this uplifted me to a much, much better mood! Thanks for that! Heading off to read the sequel now. Toodles :D
jupimako chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
i don't know why... but i woke up this morning and in thought "i need to read that story where harry is insane and the gryffindor boys hold him onto the bed and feed him sugar" again. of course, i couldn't find it in my favorites section (that has been remedied), or in the library on my computer... so i had to try google. and low and behold, i actually found it 3. i really like this fic :).
ThatOneGirlDoodlingInMathClass chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
! Do you get the picture?
bookworm19065 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I love this! Absolutely adorable!
NinthFeather chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
I'm kind of new to the HP fandom, so you get to be the first HP fic I favorite. Anyhow, this was just hilarious. I enjoyed it very much. Good job.
Miranda Tam chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I... I have finally found a new fanfiction to worship. This is PURE AWESOMENESS.
A rose by any other name chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
So far so good

-Arbaon
Sophie chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
you. are. an. absolute. genius! i loved it! :) really great. :) now i'll go on to ur author page see if u did the sequel...tata! :)
DammitJim chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
great fic!
loretta537 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
this was a great story
pathsforme chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Love this story! The Remus one had me laughing.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »