Reviews for Running Away
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 22 . 6/24
Is this a permanent WIP or is it actually complete but not posted on here?
Onlyabrit chapter 22 . 3/8
This story is fabulous! I would have loved to see the next bit of them all meeting at the Magic Box.
plutoisaplanetgoddammit chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
Please please please please update this story is so amazing and I really really need to know what happens in the magic box
Mirandaannw chapter 22 . 6/11/2013
Um is this going to be finished ?
topdog19 chapter 22 . 12/30/2011
this is a great story and you just stop. please pick back up your story.
sus chapter 22 . 11/17/2010
This storyline is so great. You have to continue to it. I have to know what is going to happen next. Please.
spike'smate chapter 22 . 5/26/2010
spike'smate chapter 16 . 5/24/2010
yay buffy she told angel where to go (in a matter of speaking) and she is sooooooooo over him wtg buffy
Kina Kalamari chapter 22 . 5/13/2010
This. Was. Awesome. Well written, an interesting plot, funny...Absolutely amazing. The only thing I didn't like about it was really the fact that it hasn't been updated in three and a half years. (wipes tear) So if it's ever updated again, I am SO there. Not that I'm particularly hopeful...(sigh)
Gertyfull Angel chapter 22 . 11/5/2009
Amarra17 chapter 22 . 10/12/2009
I love the way Buffy has picked up some Spike-isms. I wish you would finish this story! it is really good.
Amarra17 chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
Did you get the sock swallowing from the princess diaries book? Just wondering. Angel is so stupid.
Amarra17 chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
I still don't get why Buffy was so angry at angel. I mean, im no fan of buffy/angel, but the complete rudeness? I just dont think it fits. But now she has the right to be pissed. cant wait to see what happens next...
Amarra17 chapter 16 . 10/12/2009
I don't like that she had no emotion whatsoever to seeing angel. No 'omg love of my life, ah!' is fine, but i think a tiny reaction would have been a bit more normal. just my opinion.
Amarra17 chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
I don't think Dawn would exist in this universe because the only reason she existed to begin with was so Buffy would protect the key from glory. So it doesnt really make sense, unless you have something up your sleeve. Just wanted to point that out.