Reviews for Running Away
brendafay chapter 22 . 1/5
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
Is this a permanent WIP or is it actually complete but not posted on here?
Onlyabrit chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
This story is fabulous! I would have loved to see the next bit of them all meeting at the Magic Box.
aaaasollllllllappso chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
Please please please please update this story is so amazing and I really really need to know what happens in the magic box
Mirandaannw chapter 22 . 6/11/2013
Um is this going to be finished ?
topdog19 chapter 22 . 12/30/2011
this is a great story and you just stop. please pick back up your story.
sus chapter 22 . 11/17/2010
This storyline is so great. You have to continue to it. I have to know what is going to happen next. Please.
spike'smate chapter 22 . 5/26/2010
spike'smate chapter 16 . 5/24/2010
yay buffy she told angel where to go (in a matter of speaking) and she is sooooooooo over him wtg buffy
Kina Kalamari chapter 22 . 5/13/2010
This. Was. Awesome. Well written, an interesting plot, funny...Absolutely amazing. The only thing I didn't like about it was really the fact that it hasn't been updated in three and a half years. (wipes tear) So if it's ever updated again, I am SO there. Not that I'm particularly hopeful...(sigh)
Gertyfull Angel chapter 22 . 11/5/2009
Amarra17 chapter 22 . 10/12/2009
I love the way Buffy has picked up some Spike-isms. I wish you would finish this story! it is really good.
Amarra17 chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
Did you get the sock swallowing from the princess diaries book? Just wondering. Angel is so stupid.
Amarra17 chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
I still don't get why Buffy was so angry at angel. I mean, im no fan of buffy/angel, but the complete rudeness? I just dont think it fits. But now she has the right to be pissed. cant wait to see what happens next...
Amarra17 chapter 16 . 10/12/2009
I don't like that she had no emotion whatsoever to seeing angel. No 'omg love of my life, ah!' is fine, but i think a tiny reaction would have been a bit more normal. just my opinion.