Reviews for Against Gravity
rimera chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This was so cool! I don't know much about Mara, but if this is anything like her, I'm going to love the books! This was very well done!
Addicted to Antics chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow... That was incredible. It just flowed, very well done!
baru-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I read this when it first came out, a few months ago, and thought that it was great.

I've just re-read it, and now I think that it's perfect. :) Re-reading it revealed subtleties that I missed before, and I love you all the more for it.

You're a great writer. I'm proud that I read your works. :)
mar-isu chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wonderful, and almost dark, but not. Very good.

mar'isu
korrd chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Good fic. Continue it.
Artemis of the Ice chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
...
AngusH chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Very nicely done.

I love the gradual progression in the story and the way that you develop the characters.

Great work!
TangledAria chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
E! I like this. It's very well done. I like how . . . slow and careful it is, if that makes sense. So much happens in such a short amount of time, but it's all so carefully laid out. Very nice.
arliddian chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
That was beautiful. I simply cannot think of any way to review this other than to say it was brilliant. Thank you for writing it!
purebristles chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Once again, beautifully done. I can see shades of your magnum opus here, but it does not detract from the delicate beauty of the piece. A pity it wasn't drawn out longer - but then again, were it longer, it probably would have ended up a pale reflection of 'Mild'. Excellent work. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
::jaw hits floor:: That was incredible... I could definitely see that happening, if only... wow. Great job.