Reviews for Four Blue Corners
Savae chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
Wow! I just stumbled upon this while browsing through stories, and I must say I am glad I gave it a read. Your writing is strong and eloquent, and pleasantly refreshing. I love how you captured each character and wrote to their personalities. This is truly well done.
pinkperson chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Nice chapter. I don't see much Rinoa/Irvine interaction and this was sweet. I liked the reference to the 'you are going to like me' quote from the game :) haha, Rinoa was cornered there.
pinkperson chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
hehe, cute. I love the mental image of Laguna's face twitching as though he's being 'gently electrocuted', lol. and his excuse for being there was funny, too.
pinkperson chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
This was nice. I like how you showed Quistis's insecurity and didn't just mention her becoming an instructor again in passing (and then forget about it). I like this mellower side of Selphie, too.
pinkperson chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is pretty well-written so far. I'm a little surprised about Quistis being an instructor again, but since this is post game and she did help in saving the world, it's not too hard to swallow, I guess.

'You can't go back to the way things were once you've changed. Even if you act the same, you'll always be aware that something happened, that there is another way.'

Hmm. That's true.
Monica0510 chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
Hey,

Great fic- I enjoyed it immensely. Whenever I try to think of what would have happened after the battle, I can never imagine all of them being joyful and happy and getting along perfectly. The undertones of dysfunction were more realistic in my own opinion.

Good work.
Luis chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
Good plot. Hope to see an update soon, and maybe read something about Squall/Rinoa (that's it if you ar plannin in using that couple).Thank you
sakura-395 chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
What can I say? it's great. Keep on going!
Crimsonturk chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
cool fic update
dare to dream chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
Really enjoying it so far! I like the way you're using different characters perseptions for each chapter, I especially liked Squall's