Reviews for Navigating Love
Claudia-chan chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
You. Are. The. Best. Fanfic. Writer. EVER!
Do not change!
That's all I can say :3
Claudia chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Hey, the best thing about your fanfics is that you imitate the characters PERFECTLY!
but, Luffy's character, is really out of line. He isn't THAT much of a childish idiot. Not trying to insult you, I love your work, but Luffy can be serious sometimes. Just letting you know, thanks for all your great fanfics :3
Claudia chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Aha, so you're in love with Sanji-kun TOO, eh? Well, he's mine! :[
poor Sanji-kun, if he would know that all these girls are fighting over him.. xD I guess we can share him due to fangirlyness :3
Claudia chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Your work is impossible to be fluff! Keep doing what you do 'cause you are amazing in making me and others feel One Pieced and romanced 3 but uhm.. do as you please and take your time! :3
Badass B chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
Dude, best fucking story I have ever read about Nami and Sanji being a couple love the ending sad but still great.
fionamoto chapter 20 . 2/22/2011
Another awesome story! Thank you so much for writing this sequel, Sanji is so sweet and romantic. XD
jayqueue chapter 20 . 6/16/2010
Love both your stories, Love Cook and this one, Navigating Love... Thanks for sharing them! They're AWESOME!
Suzuka Daidouji chapter 20 . 5/9/2010
I like this story,, Sanji is so romantic! i think i'm gonna melting if i have a boyfriend like him.. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
dandy wonderous chapter 20 . 6/8/2009
Aw, that was so good!

I love their kiddos' names, especially Merry (Zeff and Bellemere I saw coming, but that I hadn't been expecting)!

Very awesome.
Jessica chapter 20 . 7/19/2007
Love it, well...I loved all 20 chapters! I have never felt so complete reading this story and the one previous to this one. you are a great writer. thanks a lot for the nami/sanji stories, I hope to read another story about them soon.
10joinfei chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
this is really good! i'll keep reading!

ha... sanjis whipped... man i wish my boyfriends where all that easy to train...lol

10join

fei!
Tank chapter 20 . 1/6/2007
Ahh... That was a wonderful happy ending. Love those. I only had one problem, and that was Nami's IQ dropping to that of a typical shoujo manga main character. Seriously, what I like most about Nami is the fact that she's a self-serving, completely pragmatic genius. She puts her survival above almost everything else-the only exception being the survival of her loved ones, such as during the Arlong Arc, and when they had to defeat Enel. She would never sacrifice her own safety (or that of her unborn child) for something so frivolous as cabin fever; and she being a navigator, would have plenty of experience with that. Nami was a child genius, and unless her brains went to her boobs-is still a genius as an adult-so nothing short of a lobotomy or some severe brain damage can account for this sort of drastic behavioural change. Not even hormonal surges during pregnancy. I have friends who've been pregnant before: they can be pretty crazy with the mood swings, but I've never known one to take a hit on their IQ.

Sorry, really didn't mean to rant on that. I still like this story's ending, what with the two dozen kids SanNami had, and Zoro's intereaction with young Zeff (love that). If you ever write another sequel, I hope to see it on the "Cooks and Crooks" community! :)
0Hallie0 chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
Yay! Nice ending! can't wait 4 ur next story!
Erowin chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
O-M-G! In the begining I thought you killed Nami! God I was pissed... :P

I really liked it tho! (I was secretly hoping it would die so they could find ONe Piece. D: ) I loved your story! Keep writing them!
Skie chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
*starts crying to the happy ending* Bwah! *bawl* It's over!

Hey! You should write a sequel about the four kids growing up and goin' on their own piratey adventures! :D Just an idear.