Reviews for Navigating Love
Hey listen chapter 20 . 3/2/2019
IF you are a woman, and think woman or people can act like Nami, then go fuck yourself. You cocksucking miserable piece of trash.

By the way, tell your mother if that bitch is still live, that I still remember making her pussy sing. Though the mood was ruined by her lamenting on how she wished she aborted you. You fuckface Mcgee.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Goodness chapter 17 . 3/2/2019
Your writing is fucking annoying. You make it sound as if all men are stupid and incompetant. And the way you portray is that she's an arrogant, hypocritical cunt. Fuck your mother for bringing your disgusting ass into this world. I should've slapped her after I emptied my balls into her. If you really think Nami is the how a woman, a person, should treat someone like Sanji, then go fucking kill yourself. Fuck you, I hope your miserable you sad little shit.
Vinsmokey66 chapter 20 . 12/25/2018
Wow... I honestly never thought a fanfiction could make me cry
Aya-joo chapter 20 . 11/21/2017
This was amazing! It was threw my emotions in a loop but I'm glad things worked out for the best and SaNa prevailed with their love! 10/10
Claudia-chan chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
You. Are. The. Best. Fanfic. Writer. EVER!
Do not change!
That's all I can say :3
Claudia chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Hey, the best thing about your fanfics is that you imitate the characters PERFECTLY!
but, Luffy's character, is really out of line. He isn't THAT much of a childish idiot. Not trying to insult you, I love your work, but Luffy can be serious sometimes. Just letting you know, thanks for all your great fanfics :3
Claudia chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Aha, so you're in love with Sanji-kun TOO, eh? Well, he's mine! :[
poor Sanji-kun, if he would know that all these girls are fighting over him.. xD I guess we can share him due to fangirlyness :3
Claudia chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Your work is impossible to be fluff! Keep doing what you do 'cause you are amazing in making me and others feel One Pieced and romanced 3 but uhm.. do as you please and take your time! :3
Badass B chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
Dude, best fucking story I have ever read about Nami and Sanji being a couple love the ending sad but still great.
fionamoto chapter 20 . 2/22/2011
Another awesome story! Thank you so much for writing this sequel, Sanji is so sweet and romantic. XD
jayqueue chapter 20 . 6/16/2010
Love both your stories, Love Cook and this one, Navigating Love... Thanks for sharing them! They're AWESOME!
Suzuka Daidouji chapter 20 . 5/9/2010
I like this story,, Sanji is so romantic! i think i'm gonna melting if i have a boyfriend like him.. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
dandy wonderous chapter 20 . 6/8/2009
Aw, that was so good!

I love their kiddos' names, especially Merry (Zeff and Bellemere I saw coming, but that I hadn't been expecting)!

Very awesome.
Jessica chapter 20 . 7/19/2007
Love it, well...I loved all 20 chapters! I have never felt so complete reading this story and the one previous to this one. you are a great writer. thanks a lot for the nami/sanji stories, I hope to read another story about them soon.
10joinfei chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
this is really good! i'll keep reading!

ha... sanjis whipped... man i wish my boyfriends where all that easy to train...lol

10join