Reviews for Drabbles of Justice
JustNobody chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
'Reporters make food girlfriends'? Why, yes, yes they do. Lois makes a mean pie. ;)
Princess613 chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Evil, maniacal laughter.
Menamebephil chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
Damnit, you got my hopes up. Sure, these are all good, but when I read the chapter title, I was all like: "A Dr. Fate oneshot? HELLS YEAH!"

But, alas, it was not meant to be. I guess if I want Dr. Fate fanfiction, I'll have to write it myself...

MNBP
BillA1 chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
This was very good. You captured the whole scenario very well. Good job. :)
BillA1 chapter 9 . 2/12/2006
Very nicely done! Very nice.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
'Destiny's bitch'... yep, that sounds liks John all right. Great job.
TouchOfViolet chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
My goodness!

Those are some fantastic freaking drabbles!

Write some more, please! _
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
Nice to hear from the two Golden Age-ers; I wish that we'd actually gotten the opportunity to see them in JLU (though Jay Garrick's helmet in 'Flash and Substance' is cool).
JuStIcE LeAgUe RoCkS chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
omg uber cute loved it! :D
balletangel19 chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
I always wondered about that reporter thing. I will admit that Flash on the show dosen't seem to be the type who would be interested in reporters. Actually, he's interested in any pretty thing with two x chromsones (or those females who lack the second chromosone, the Turner Symdrome females, many of whom look prefectly normal except their usually shorter becouse they don't produce the estergen to stimulet normal puberty growth). Flash, of course, dosen't usually know their names or occupations when he hits on them. He did hit on Lois Lane in "Speed Demons". I don't know anything further about that becouse I've never seen that episode.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
Cool - I particularly liked the Flash one (but then again, any fic where Wally calls himself 'the Flashter' has value in my book). More please.
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
...What happened, indeed. What happened is what often happens...
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I like it alot great job _
balletangel19 chapter 2 . 11/23/2005