Reviews for See those boys? I bet they're in love
tbh this was the most adorable thing I've ever read and I love it so much wow I'm in love with this fic
Swiftie13 chapter 1 . 3/9
Awwwww! What a cute story! And it's really uniquely written. Thanks for the wonderful read! :)
Mash0822 chapter 1 . 2/7
That... WAS SO FREAKING ADORABLE! Holy schnitzel! That was so super cute!
Lyra Grace-di Angelo chapter 1 . 1/8
Thank you.
CyberSearcher chapter 1 . 1/2
Daw, This is why Draco is one of my favorite characters.

List:
-SNAPE!
-Lupin
-Draco
-Sirius
Natarii-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
this is utterly amazing! it's frickin poetry for God's sake!
the queen chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
awwwwww!
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Oh my god, so cute I almost cried. :')
T.TT.V chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
So sweet...
Sheitane chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This is so understanding and adorable. I find them cute, whether they will hex each other into next week or not in the movies. I find that if they shook hands at the beginning of Hogwart's I hardly think any of this war would have happened. And Harry would have extra help finding and destroying the horcruxes because Draco is connected to the Dark Lord. Ah, this bliss of love. ;) Thanks for writing this anyways lol. :) Sheitane.
Cammie chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
This is literally one of the best stories I have ever read. It wasn't adventurous, it wasn't scary, it wasn't even sad. But it was filled to the brim with inspiration and I'm having a terribly hard time putting it into words. It was just... mind-blowing.
Baltic Ballet chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Aww! so sweet! really like this story!
HyperMonicaPenWork chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Salazar, that was beautiful
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I read this adorable fic some years ago, and it's just as wonderful now as it was back then. Check out my Drarry fluff at this site. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I really liked this fic and it made me feel good. Thank you.