Reviews for See those boys? I bet they're in love
Sheitane chapter 1 . 4/5
This is so understanding and adorable. I find them cute, whether they will hex each other into next week or not in the movies. I find that if they shook hands at the beginning of Hogwart's I hardly think any of this war would have happened. And Harry would have extra help finding and destroying the horcruxes because Draco is connected to the Dark Lord. Ah, this bliss of love. ;) Thanks for writing this anyways lol. :) Sheitane.
Cammie chapter 1 . 2/10
This is literally one of the best stories I have ever read. It wasn't adventurous, it wasn't scary, it wasn't even sad. But it was filled to the brim with inspiration and I'm having a terribly hard time putting it into words. It was just... mind-blowing.
Baltic Ballet chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Aww! so sweet! really like this story!
HyperMonicaPenWork chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Salazar, that was beautiful
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I read this adorable fic some years ago, and it's just as wonderful now as it was back then. Check out my Drarry fluff at this site. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I really liked this fic and it made me feel good. Thank you.
Holli chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
That was so cute! It made me cry. Great work.
Peeves98 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This was so awesome and cute :3
darknesse13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Oh my god I'm crying this is beautiful. ;(
Hihihihihihihi chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This was so heartbreakingly beautiful. Honestly, one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. It brought me to tears. The way you portrayed Draco and his parents was wonderful. It made me see Drarry differently. Fabulous job, my friend.
eftela chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Kyaah! I Love It! I don't know why, but for some reason, those last few sentences brought tears to my eyes. Sap. I know.
YaoiLoverYuichitaru chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
That was beautiful. Thank You.
guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is amazing. I keep coming back to this everyday. I love this.
drarry33 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
amazing! this is probably my favourite drarry fic :3
TheMuser chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Made me choke up. The writing was beautiful, poetic, painful and heartbreakingly sweet. I really don't have anything more to say. I'm usually one for long reviews but I think this maybe the first time something's left me speechless. Well done.