Reviews for Home
HottScott23 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Oh wow! FANTASTIC story. It was amazing. Couldn't have written it better - no-one could have. you should think about writing a chophia.
kenjigirl1 chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
wow im in tears right now. i can picture them doing that too. loved it!
kenjigirl1 chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
SO CUTE!
kenjigirl1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
soo good! i love the jl's. can't wait for more.
SerendipityIsOnYourSide chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I love it, its really good, but is this then end of the story..and im just forwarning you, i wrote a chad and sophia one, and they deleted it and froze my account because writing about the people is against the rules...it sucks...but its really graet, hope you can keep it.!
LiasonFan2 chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
ekk! Those that lines just blew me away aww man . I love this story so much alreay and your just two chapters into update please!
Michelsita chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
What can I say?

KEEP WRITING! Because I really like this story so far!

At least Joie now knows what she wants, actualy who.

Chad and Sophia? I have a crush on Bryan... what can i say he's irresistible! And Hilarie!

UPDATE SOON!
oceansbetween chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Wow! I think this story is so realistic, and it shows James' emotions so perfectly. I always love JLs fics and yours is no exception
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
e! a James and Joie fic yay! I so love these stories lol! But dude isn't Joie getting married? I think I heard that she was I don't now anyways back to your story. I love it please update it very soon your writing rocks it's beyond great I love how you had the flashback and inner turmoil that James is going through.
attentionnow chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Absolutely amazing! So realistic. I love it. Please, please, please update soon!
Michelsita chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Ok...

I read it and really like it, I can imagine them bieng similar to their characters, sometimes the chemistry it's so much that we believe it's real.

I cant't wait to read another chapter.

OMG OMG Bryan is a regular character in season 4! That's like a dream come true!

UPDATE SOON!