Reviews for Exchange Trip
TaimaHawk12 chapter 20 . 1/3/2008
i HATE HATE HATE not finishing a story, but i cant take it anymore. the concept-tho good, is very poorly delivered. there are countless errors, and everybody is ooc. if u decide to revisit this story (edit, put everyone in character) i would love to finish it, i just cant put up with the errors anymore.

TH12
TaimaHawk12 chapter 15 . 1/3/2008
jess or jaine or whoever got mad over something really stupid-everybodies a hypocrit at some point...
TaimaHawk12 chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
its yo momma-not joe momma
Silverdragon313 chapter 24 . 11/24/2006
It would be a good story if you had it betaed.
MyRealNameIsHRH chapter 24 . 10/18/2006
Great story! I totally love the way you talk, are you american? If you're not you have to be somewhere over htat side of the world! I live in Australia and we suck! Nah it's cool but no one knows anything about Australian Football and stuff so none of my stories sound cool! Like and I have a American Coach as my homeroom teacher and she had never heard of netball until she moved here, it is so different!
heartbreakerginny chapter 24 . 9/4/2006
Awesome love it. GReat story
starbright37 chapter 24 . 7/31/2006
that was a great story i loved it
FadingHope11 chapter 23 . 7/11/2006
Wow! Totally loved this chapter! I especially liked the bit with Fred and George! Very great story! Your ideas are amazing, and I could see improvement in your writing skills the whole way through! Okay, now I'm off to read the epilogue!

Keep writing!
FadingHope11 chapter 15 . 7/11/2006
Don't be sorry for the drama! Everyone loves a good bit of drama. So, correction, THIS is my favorite chapter yet!
FadingHope11 chapter 11 . 7/11/2006
"Chill-lax" haha, loved it. I say that ALL the time! Anyways, that was a really good chapter! Probably my favorite so far.
FadingHope11 chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
Wow! This is really good so far. I love the idea you have for the whole story, and I'm looking forward to what's up next. Though, I wish the chapters were a bit longer, but hey, that's just me. Well, I gotta go keep reading!
FadingHope11 chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
For the first chapter of your first fanfic, it's pretty darn good! I liked it very much, so now I'm gonna go and read some more!
opinion8ed14 chapter 24 . 6/5/2006
i loved this story! your draco/ginny's are amazing!

you are by far my most favorite author!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 24 . 5/19/2006