Reviews for A Perfect Graveyard of Buried Hopes
MalkyTop chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Woah man you are SO good with flow and tone and just...the atmosphere and the weight in your words...

Man now I'm sad.
Dantalions chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Hnnng, we didn't even get to see the outcome of the battle with the Shade. Oh, well. I'll just assume they won.

Also, ClaKim? You win all the awards.

But Raimundo died and I don't know what to think about THAT, or the fact that Ashley does and Jack is now good.
tennisgurl13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is such a sad, fantastic story. But it is kinda funny at the end of the day, the night before the potential end of the world, Kimiko is stuck kissing Clay. Well maybe not stuck but that's what happens. Great story!
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I'm speechless... this is amazing. I love how you were able to capture the darker side of a show that's meant to be humorous and for kids. The flow was incredible and I could imagine the voices and the story like it was playing in front of me like a movie. Everything was just so REAL...

Wonderful, wonderful work~! I thoroughly enjoyed this. :)
alice in a coma chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Well, that was sad. Even though I don't really like ClayKim (though, you couldn't call it a real ClayKim), I loved it. It was aptly titled too. It's funny, how, because the show's a children's show, the idea of any real danger doesn't exist. It should, like it does here.

Keep up the good work!
Shadir chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Very dark, but beautiful.
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
This story...it made me cry...but hope didn't die, not exactly. I think that the hope of the others went in to the remaining dragons, but not their powers.
SilentSniper chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Tch, you never quite realize that they're just kids. Until someone points it out for you.
Galinda chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
That... was... the best thing... i have ever read... EVER... good job!
MyAibou chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Wow, I am really impressed with how good you got the voices, especially Clay. I could hear them in my head.

I never thought Xiaolin Showdown could be so angsty, but you made it wondefully angsty and believable. But Rai? ::choke::
edxwinry chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
EWW you NASTY! Kimiko and Clay do not go together it is Kimiko and Raimundo together forever so get the whole clayxkimiko thing out of your head. oh and by the way if you would have changed it so clay was gone and raimundo gave her, her first kiss i would have liked it better but all in all it was a pretty good fic.
sparksearcher chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I can't believe what an awful person I am. You wrote this for me (I'm sparksearcher), and I read it ages ago, but I forgot to review. Idiot! Idiot! *whacks head on wall*

Anyway, I thought this was a great story. Dark and foreboading, but great. I liked the idea of them sharing a first kiss without you saying that they kissed.

And now I'm going to read some of your other stories...
Twilight Dragon chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Oh, that's so cool! Is there gonna be a second chapter, or is this it?

Mira: Rai...Rai...died? NO!

Fey: Yay! Jack's on our side!

Mira: How can you just think about that when Rai DIED?

Me: Hey, knock it off you two! (Please excuse the fan characters)
tulipmania chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
It's the sweetest thing I've read in a long time.
altairity chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
OMG that was the best fic I read all day! (and considering I spent 3 hours reading fanfiction, that's saying a lot)

Claykim? YAY!

this is so nice, you should make a sequel or continue it or something. good job on the writing, not a speck of OOCness.

*FAVED*