Reviews for I Didn't Mean It
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
ahahahaha Wow, what a chick flick moment. Why didn't they just lay their heads on each other's shoulders and slow dance for a bit? Honestly, I *never* got the feeling that the ending of this particular episode made Sam seem uncaring. Sam doesn't need to blubber like a baby to prove he cares. I don't think the show would ever have half the fanbase it does if they both were really such drama queens as you paint them here.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
yeah great story.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Loved your story. I could see the brothers having this fight and both of them being upset.
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
One of the most missed scenes of the missing scenes in the series... and you wrote it so well! *applauds*
sentarla chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
i agree, they did leave the boys in a bad place and a fic was needed. you did a fantastic job (yelp I am awake and ready to finish your fics). loved the whole sam tring to play nice at the end.

thanks!
Dalakh chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
teehee, i know it was supposed to be serious but i couldn't stop giggling at the end _ great fic!
angel679 chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Really liked this story. I love when people write the missing scenes cause they drive me crazy too when there are gaps. This story literaly made my heart ache sure sign of a great story.
kathleen brown chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Love it! Would have liked an ending like that.
Phx chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
Very excellent story I loved it. It gave very nice closure between the brothers and the Asylum incident.
LostandAlone22 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Hey, I really enjoy your work. You are one of the best fanfic writers out there. Please update soon.
Rosadina chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
"snickers" Kissing his ass indeed. I loved the banter, it was very well done. I do hope that you continue this story. Are you going to try to see what happens next? I think that you could pull it of very well. As I'm sure that you're tired of hearing, this, also, is going in my c2.
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
this is awesome update soon!
astalder27 chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
aw sweet chapter.
Windyfontaine chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Aww, that was cool. thanks for continuing this fic.
Nate and Jake chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
THat was a very sweet chapter. i loved it. i hope you update or something soon!