Reviews for What Could Have Happened
Iniysa chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Love it!

Thanks for writing this. :)

Lauren
KuroTsukiKun chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Very nice concept; I like it a lot. Could easily be made into a longer piece, though.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow, a really interesting take on what could have happened. For some reason, I also find myself expecting Sam to turn guns on himself from time to time (currently watching season 3 btw).
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
My only complaint...it was too short! I would love to see them have a convo about this. I could see this being a short story. Regardless, great oneshot. I never thought about Sam turning the gun on himself, but it's a great variation of what could have happened! I would love a sequel. *hint, hint*
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
this was a really awesome fic hun, nah it wasnt short at all!

you have a friggin talent girl, and this was an awesome fic

x
Sexi Silver chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This is a really good one-shot, but what would make this completely and utterly amazing, is if you added one more chapter, and put Sammy's views of what happened. The turmoil in his mind, the fight for control over Dr. Ellicot's "treatment" would be amazing, and his thoughts on why he would shoot himself over his brother. But it was amazing! Congrats on this story.

*Silver
sabrina chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I really liked this, but you know, I really wish it had been longer. Now that you have your writing feet under you for this show, any chance that you will decide to turn this into a longer story?
astalder27 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
i would have liked it to be longer, but great job! i love the idea! if you can, spend sometime adding some more details and this would be perfect.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
it was really good. i hope you update on maybe what happens later
protoomega chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Hey, I really liked this! Maybe, you could do a longer version? Or maybe you work best with short stories. Good job either way!
ashlyns chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
loved it. awesome and chilling.
Spectral Scribe chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I like the idea you had here. You probably could have embellished the moment more to make it not so short, but it was still well-written. Will you be following this up with any updates? It would be interesting to see them later have a conversation about what happened, maybe dig into Sam's psyche a bit more to see why he'd do that. If not, good job, and I hope you write more fics in the future.
klutzykay chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Pretty good. But your writing was a little too technical for my tastes. The way you wrote this from his point of view, at times his actions just seemed slightly detached. I think Dean was really upset, and though he did prepare for the worst by unloading the gun, by the end of the scene he was really emotional.

I think the sentence in which Dean knocks Sam out was the main thing that bugged me, but the rest was great!Are you planning on writing any more? Like aftermath? :)
Becka73 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Hey, I thought thiswas very well done. Work doesn't have to be long to be good. And you so had the same thought I did about Sam. He comes across as so thoughtful and selfless that I really couldn't imagine him not choosing to hurt himself rather than Dean. I look forward to reading more from you soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Interesting idea. I DO hope you continue. It was really good.