Reviews for Friendly Fire
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Why was robin being so mean
HibiscusAngel15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Robin sounds a bit mean in the beginning, but I get the thoughts he's trying to avoid. XD That's cute.

Starfire sounds so in-character when she's trying to tell Robin about what she thinks about their relationship! :D Then Robin, being a clueless idiot, doesn't get it until she nearly reveals it.

X3 Yay! She kissed him, and he finally gets what he's been feeling! :D

The ending was cute! I love this one-shot! It's really in-character, though it has a few typos. Other than that, awesome!
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I have read all of you one-shots these past couple of days, and they are excellent! You really capture a unique moment and turn it into a opportunity for something more (Rob and Stars first kiss). Great job!
ASDF Rainbow Ninja chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Amazing story. Definitely going into my favorites. C:
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
interesting
celeste chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
that was awesome! I dont get how u could say its not very gud! kudos to u!
Happy Face chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
yess i missed your storys but i dident like robin in this story
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Nice! IT's cute, and i wonder how the others are going to react to their bruses? lol. Great job!
Locelyn chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I loved this story! I am definitely adding it to my favorites. There were so many small but refreshing twists that you used in the fic. I especially loved how Robin knew exactly what Starfire was talking about near the end but pretended like he didn't, because that is exactly what would happen in a real situation such as this. I do get sick of the stories where one lover has absolutely no idea what the other lover is talking about, and so this story was very refreshing for me. I loved it!
TeenTitansFreakFan chapter 1 . 10/22/2008

xStarfirexRobinxo
rite4fun chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
AWE! How cute!
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
It's very original-the whole "I hate that I love you" sort of thing. I've never read that before. Very, very good work! I love this, along with all your other fics as well. :)

PWG
indigofireflies chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Cute. That words sums it up.

Utterly frakin cute!