Reviews for Friendly Fire
Esty chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
How can he be annoyed of her beauty and kindness!? She's just trying to help everyone! You also should've let her win the fight. It could've made him more annoyed! But you did ok. Even thought that frustrated me.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Why was robin being so mean
HibiscusAngel15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Robin sounds a bit mean in the beginning, but I get the thoughts he's trying to avoid. XD That's cute.

Starfire sounds so in-character when she's trying to tell Robin about what she thinks about their relationship! :D Then Robin, being a clueless idiot, doesn't get it until she nearly reveals it.

X3 Yay! She kissed him, and he finally gets what he's been feeling! :D

The ending was cute! I love this one-shot! It's really in-character, though it has a few typos. Other than that, awesome!
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I have read all of you one-shots these past couple of days, and they are excellent! You really capture a unique moment and turn it into a opportunity for something more (Rob and Stars first kiss). Great job!
ASDF Rainbow Ninja chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Amazing story. Definitely going into my favorites. C:
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
interesting
celeste chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
that was awesome! I dont get how u could say its not very gud! kudos to u!
Happy Face chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
yess i missed your storys but i dident like robin in this story
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Nice! IT's cute, and i wonder how the others are going to react to their bruses? lol. Great job!
Locelyn chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I loved this story! I am definitely adding it to my favorites. There were so many small but refreshing twists that you used in the fic. I especially loved how Robin knew exactly what Starfire was talking about near the end but pretended like he didn't, because that is exactly what would happen in a real situation such as this. I do get sick of the stories where one lover has absolutely no idea what the other lover is talking about, and so this story was very refreshing for me. I loved it!
TeenTitansFreakFan chapter 1 . 10/22/2008

xStarfirexRobinxo
rite4fun chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
AWE! How cute!
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
It's very original-the whole "I hate that I love you" sort of thing. I've never read that before. Very, very good work! I love this, along with all your other fics as well. :)

PWG
indigofireflies chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Cute. That words sums it up.

Utterly frakin cute!