Reviews for Strange Journey
Jet Black Jr chapter 15 . 12/17/2007
Sweet you updated and Taiko got hit in the head with a hammer! What a great way to start off a fic! _ Of course seeing her getting attacked by maids who want do Martial Arts Dress-Up was cool too! Well at least now we know that Taiko is a fairy. I really liked the you explained it, very original. Next chapter let's see some more of Ryu and the Butterfly!

Jet Black Jr.
Jet Black Jr chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
Okay, two more chapters down! Now that I know a little more about Dyne I can tell that he's way more than he appears to be. In fact, I think he's the king of that little dimesion that Taiko and Ryu dropped off at and I think that he wants to make Taiko his queen. Am I right? Also, let's see some more butterflies glomp Taiko, really loved those scenes.

Drop me a line, I havne't heard from you in a good while and I'm starting to get worried.

Keep up the great work!
Roisin Midnight chapter 14 . 7/20/2006
Woo-hoo! Another chapter! (Does crazy dance as muse comes to explain.)

Muse; i apoligise for roisin's actions. The weather has been too hot for her and her parents and friends have banned her coffee. So on her behalf i would like to congratulate you on another brilliant chapter. Please update soon.
Roisin Midnight chapter 13 . 7/1/2006
Hey! Again i would like to apoligise for not reviewing last chater, but i was busy. Sorry.

Anyway i love this chapter. Can i ask if Ryu is going to become a kind of innocent pervert? (You know, nice guy walks in while naked girl showering by accident type thing?) Because the vibes that i'm getting from this chap seem so.

Well update soon!
Jet Black Jr chapter 12 . 6/24/2006
Okay, I don't know what happend, but the review I was writing dissapeared so I have to start over... Sorry it took so long to review, but I got to catch up on all the new chapter,yay! I wish the butterfly would have appeared in other chapters, really liked the little guy too. Why did Ryu kill the Amazons? I've heard of being cranky from lack of sleep, but that was rediculous! DANTE! I wish he and Ryu had really fought or at least had Ryu follow Dante on his mission. Taiko and her inner turmoil over not being human... I hope she realizes that there is more to being human than just being human. Look at Ryu, he's not human, but he is "human". I've seen people become "monsters" and they were "human". It takes spirit and heart to be a true human, but we're rooting for ya Taiko! Dyne is really eccentric and I know he's hiding something, but what? I don't trust him at all, he too sneaky.

All and all another great chapter from the world of Phoenix_Hoshika (I just love typing in that under score! -_-) and I can't wait to read another great fic! BTW: Why do people seem to love undressing Taiko?

Oh well,

Later!
Syae Telwth and Ryung Jaekk chapter 12 . 6/22/2006
Hey that was good. I like read through the whole story just now and I was really impressed with your story and your writing style. I have been a little held back for reading Dragon Quarter stories but now that I have played the game your story was really good. Keep it up and I do hope that you update again soon.

~Ryung Jaekk
Roisin Midnight chapter 11 . 5/25/2006
Hey! I just thought of something. Is Dante from Devil may Cry video game? (I've always wanted to play that game but it's too hard for me) Anyway Another great chapter. Please update soon.
Some Random Reviewer chapter 11 . 5/23/2006
Aw, come on! We dont get a suitable fight between Dante and Ryu? Not cool. Oh well, at least we got some interaction between the three. Not to mention perverted Dante. Ryu really is protective. But it always has good results. Later!
Roisin Midnight chapter 10 . 5/16/2006
Once again you have posted another great chapter. I really do like how you have portrayed Dante. Will you be making Dante travel with them? Cause then you could have some sort of love triangle going on. I know, I'm pathetic. Till next time. please update soon.
Some Random Reviewer chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
DMC? Nice. Me like. Very, very much. I hope to see Dante teaching the two how to really fight, and maybe give Ryu his own souvenir weapon. That'd be nice. Anyways, I'm glad to see the update, and can't wait for the next.
Oni-Kaiser chapter 10 . 5/14/2006
hmm. clever twist.
Some Random Reviewer chapter 9 . 5/8/2006
Nice. Very interesting chapter. I'm looking foward too future updates. I'd leave a longer review, but I've got to work.
Roisin Midnight chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
Yeah! Another chapter! So what gave you the idea for giant grasshoppers? I laughed a lot after reading about his crazy driving! Reminds me of my sister. Well update soon!
Some Random Reviewer chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
Heh, Ryu's ashamed of being nude in his Dragon Form? What's he supposed to wear, anyways? I hadn't really thought about it before, but seriously, he seemed fine to me. He's got scales. At least he's civil in this form. Better hope he doesn't go berserk in town...so, what'll he be wearing? just a pair of pants or something?
Some Random Reviewer chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
Ah, this fic is alive and well. Charater development is always good in my book. I'm not the biggest fan of OCs, but you seem to be doing a good job, especially with Ryu's berserker moments, and Taiko being there to calm him. Hopefully we'll get more info on that later. Please update soon!