Reviews for Ancient Obsession
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
This story is so good...and yet so tragic. I really wish you would pick it back up so we know what happens next
heavenlymoonbeam chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Wow what a fantastic story. I was drawn in from the prologue, which was written so very well btw. I really hope that you intend to finish this story, ugh it's just soo good!
Fire Dolphin chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
wow... just soo much chaos. and what happen at the end wih serenity, i never expected THT! so intense. i do hope tht update soon!
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
This is SO good! That chapter was so emotionally intense I have no words. That really is such a horrible way to die, and poor Endymion! Having to watch it all happen with no power to help her must have killed him inside a thousand times over. Anyway, this is a beautifully written story and I hope you end up finishing it! I'm really looking forward to any and all updates for this story. You are an excellent writer.

~Gigi~
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
wow this started to get good. keep going I love it! please update soon :D
Macala A chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
I love all of your Sailor Moon stories, but I fear that you aren't going to continue all of them. I love them all so much and I wish sincerely that you will update all of th Sailor Moon stories soon. Please please update soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,

Macala A.
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I'm really cursing you exceptional writhing skills and my to good for my pun good imagination now(I'm an artist besides my normal job so you understand imagination is very well developed unfortunately in this case) oh boy how to describe what I see ...I can't even put it in words sincerely I don't even want to put it in words and to tell you the truth yes it's best you leave it like this don't even THINK of changing anything ,even if it's heartbreaking and I assure you if I'm going to read this again I'm going to skip that part because it's to strong but don't change it to understand him one must read it once ,it makes you REALLY understand the true meaning of the story without it wold be missing the point of how this all began.

On happier notes,or at least as happy as one can be after something like that, I loved the way they begone they're relationship on that time and I can see the direct approach is his strong sut.

Beautiful story you left me with a great deal of surprise after reading it,very original and I'm glad this chapter finished the way it did because since you're not updating it leaves me at peace in some strange way...

Thank you for this it really is something.

Arabella
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
can't blame her for all the doubts she has I mean I know the reason he dose all he dose and still find him incredible in more ways then one ,such a lovely story...

Well I'm of to you're last update...OH the agony...but hey at least I had a great time reading it :-)
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Man you are soooooooooooooo lucky that I KNOW there is another chapter to read because if I wold have read this in the original time you updated you wold have been soooo dead ;-P

I'm not even bothering to tell you 're god because you are the thing I like most about this until now is the way he is... everything about him is so a girl's dream come true, vampire and all ,I know I'm going to daydream a lot about this in the near future ;-P ah the guilty pleasures of life :-)))

Great chapter
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
oh man this is so much my kind of story and I'm struggling with continuing to read KNOWING it will stop abruptly at some very intense point and I won't know what's going to happen for a very long time but I really can help myself it's to great not continue.
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I read the prologue and I'm hooked ,I know you sed you don't have time for this now but I'm giving it a look because you started sooooooooooooo great
Fedski chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Beautiful. I have to say i was a little hesitant to read a vamp fic but... wow, you write brilliantly!

I love it. I can't wait to read more! Good job!
KatVal chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Hey, I love your story. I know you haven't updated in a couple of months, but i hope that you'll still continue the story! I am totally drawn in to the character's tale. :) Best of luck!

your fan,

KatVal
shana elmsford chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
come back!
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
aww, looking forward to more, update soon!