Reviews for Alone
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Aw! OMG! The angst! The drama! I LOVE it! It was BEAUTIFUL! I love dean! He is such a softy no matter how tough he tries to act. He just a big brother looking after his little bro! Those two are SO cute together! I LOVE it! And I LOVED this! AMAZING story! Tear! It was so heart wrenching! Beautiful! I would love to see you write more stories like this! I LOVE it! LOVE it!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Good idea. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jenn chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
This is amazing! write more soon please DAM CAN'T DIE!
CaitlinMF chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Aww, what a beautiful story. I really loved it! Dean and Sam, heh. Best brothers ever.

You did an awesome job on this - i can't wait to read more from you. :)
Mystery chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
This was a great story. Thank you so much for sharing.
Jellicle chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Nice work! Thanks for sharing.
Adara-chan67 chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! I ish so happy! Sammy's okay and I don't have to be depressed anymore! But...why aren't you writing his recovery? I wouldn't find it boring...I WANT MORE BROTHERLY FLUFF! I'm sorry, I sound like such a brat. You should do what you think would be best, and I know that whatever you come up with us sure to be great. I'll be waiting-patiently, it WILL be patiently-for the next chapter! _
J-Bird2006 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
This is AWESOME! You have got to write more now! Are we gonna find out what exactly happend to Sam and Dean?
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
This...was...incredible. I was crying by the end. But maybe that was because I just KNEW you'd leave it off on a cliffhanger...*cries* Anyway, PLEASE add something soon, and let me know Sammy's gonna be okay, and make me a VERY happy reader. Please? Or is that too much to ask right before Thanksgiving?
astalder27 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
aw! great job! i can not believe this! poor sammy..and dean. what happened that got them so hurt? i just love flashbacks lol

update soon!
charli chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
this is sheer brilliance my fave kind of fic, injured sam overly protective big bri dean. cant wait for more.
Dark Fires chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
wow great sroy! can't wait for more
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
SAM CAN NOT BE DEAD! I will no longer like this story if Sam dies.

Just kidding, well not really. The chapter was great. I loved it. Please update soon. HURRY! I can't wait for more. Sam has to be ok!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Oh God! This is so angsty! Please, update soon! Poor sweet Dean!
CaitlinMF chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Oh, the angst! The torture! It's so beautiful! *sobs*

I'm loving this - you like, seriously need to update...and very soon. This is amazing. Keep it up!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »