Reviews for If I Want Someone To Eat
commando666 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Lol soo funny I'm not a big angel fan so this is super funny to me
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
The bit with the cookie dough at the end - was that a nod to the Buffy finale and her speech about being cookie dough? _ anyway, that bit made me spray water all over my keyboard, it was so funny. Well done!
George chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
ROFL. Excellent story again. Thank you!

I'm impressed with Harmony. She was smart enough not to go out in daylight :)
CaptScarlett chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Haha, you know we all thought it! Loved the Lorne dig in one ep of 'that extra weight's not looking so good on you' and he looks down at himself. At least they could poke a bit fun. Personally I blame Jaime's pregnancy during S3 more than any bad knee. He just couldn't shake that sympathy weight.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
A great story. Very good.
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Ha ha! Cant stop giggling at the thought of Angel sitting in his office sneakily eating cookies... darn now I feel like some cookies.
skyisme chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Hah! Love it ! Explains a lot (evil laughter)
Spike868 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
hahaha ... I thought that your was a little strange, but i did also notice the change in Angel's "size". I have been re-watching Angel seasons 1-5 since the networks took it off TV (except for Foxtel - good old Foxtel)and I have been watching the slow change. Although I don't think it's very fair of you to make such a big deal out of it. Some people just gain weight and can't help it - or it might be because of the fact that buffy1 mentioned. (knee injuries preventing excercise) I did think that the dinamics between the Fang Gang was very well written.
daunathan chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Ha, Ha, Ha, I am laughing my butt off. Which won't hurt me any either. I always said I liked Angel better before he porked up but who am I to talk I gained thirty two pounds in the last five months.
mein-dritte-auge chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
:) I love it. Lorne was just loveable. Nicely written. Poor Angel. Then again, not-so poor Angel. I wish I had someone to get me cookie dough at my whim. *sigh* Now I want ice cream.
Rose of No Man's Land chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I have been up to my neck in work etc these last couple of weeks, so it was so nice to be able to come on to and read something for the firt time in what seems like forever. This was just TOO side-splitting, I really love the whole intervention thing, they're always good. :D. *moronic giggling*
desoto-hia873 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Hee! Very cute. It is kind of astonishing when you compare AtS S5 Angel with BtVS S1 Angel.
SupernaturalSlayer chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Poor Angel! lol I thought this was Very funny but as a David Boreanaz fan I thought I would mention that he put on weight because he couldn't excerise because of his knee lol. Anyways, Angelcookie dough yum lol
Imzadi chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
The idea of Angel pigging out on cookie dough while playing Tetris absolutely boggles the mind! However, he did say back in Dead End that he could live off that "parole officer" for a month with all his butterfat! And Eve & Fred are very skinny. . .
KelleBelle1981 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
LOL. Oh boy. Fat Angel strikes again. :) M...cookie dough. Spike could always be his exercise guru or something. That'd be funny because Spike is like...a twig.