Reviews for Double Sided Blade
I DON'T SEE HOW THIS IS GAY
ITS NICE AND SWEET LIKE IT
MAYBE BETTER ENDING BUT STILL NICE
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
... Your obnoxious use of the word 'gay' at the end prevented me from favoriting. Just thought you might care to know that...

I read fanficion to be amused and get my mind /off/ of things, not to get more pissed off with the homophobia of the world, which drives me to have to read het stories instead of femslash in the first place to get anything with a long plot...
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Uhm... Really, this is seriously not gay. In fact, this fic is distinctly heterosexual.

Lol. Anyways, fairly awesome fic.
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
One what that Kikyo will never have? Very sweet. I like the analogy between Inu-Yasha's two forms and Tetsusaiga and Tensaiga
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Aw! So cute! That's a great way of seeing Inuyasha, like a double sided blade. I wish this had been longer!
Inume chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
aw cute! please let me know if you have writen any outher stories. thanks

_Inume )
KAT chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
hehehehhehehe...FLUFFY
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Oh, this is good, I hope you can update soon.

ttfn

Imagination Queen
Jewel Tanka chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Aw...that was really sweet. I think the best part about it was that it was so clean and innocent so it was more realistic unlike some authors who make InuYasha and Kagome do it. The story was simple, yet touching. Don't be ashamed of it, be proud of it. You made a beautiful piece of work. It most certanly was NOT gay. Can't wait to read your next masterpiece!
Moon Baby2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I thought it was really cute. I loved it.
DDangerous chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
that was a really cute story and i love oneshots like these. theyre so adorable in every way.

i love it when Inuyasha is in his human form cuz it makes him seem so cute and honest.

luvs.

american idiot 13
sango222 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I loved it and will be looking forward to the next one!
fireyfeline chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I love it lots and its not gay. It awesome.
KasperLassie chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Yay! Cute. I like it. Telling his trur emotions like that was genius.
duckgirl566 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
that was so cute! good idea. I like both sides of inu, but definatly not the demon part of him. XP