Reviews for Trust
KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I like the honesty you had both brothers say. they do love each other but with how they were raised it wasnt a normal to say the least. great always
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Maybe a little mushy, but after all the fics out there that leave them emotionally bleeding and wary of each other, I like that this one actually fixes things. And the way I think most believable: by letting Dean see how hurt Sam is and desperate to make things right. I'm a total softy but I like the collapsing in tears bit especially! Nice tag.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
yer really good, i needed to read something like this. Thankyou
Nicola Silvera chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I read your story Death's Other Kingdom and i thought it was really good so I took it upon myself to read all of your supernatural stories. In yuour profile it says you are a high school teacher. By any chance are you an english teacher? Your writing is some of the besdt I've ever read. And the plots of your stories are original which I find great because the same things get boring after a time. I also like that you have a fasination with Sam's childhood because that is also something that fascinates me. Well anyway I better move on(you have alot of stories).
amy jonas chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Amazing story. Well written and you have the boys perfectly. I had just read "Cost" and after reading this I thought, "If the boys had had this sort of talk then Sam wouldn't be where he was in that story."

Just wanted you to know I reccomended all your stories to the Supernatural list I'm on.

thanks so much for sharing. I cant wait to read mor efrom you (No pressure, lol)

HonestyLie chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Hehe, after reading your story cost, I had to check out your others. :D I love you, it, everything. Your storys are great, and I just love it/then everything. XP
kyzhart chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Insightful. I really hope they address some of this in the show. It really pissed me off not having this confrontation in the show & I think you did it well.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
vale chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I love it!

Beautiful,painful, sweet, I love how you describe their anger, their guilt, their pain.

Good job!
PointOfView chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
WOW! I must say this was an excellent way to end this episode. Your writing is fantastic! I loved your style and your ideas! Also I must say the dialogue between the characters rings genuine and true! Please continue with this fic or write another l-o-n-g-e-r Supernatural fic! SOON! PLEASE!
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
AW! FLUFF AND ADORABLE AND NO CLIFFE AND YAYNESS! I think that about covers it...I would say lots lots more, but I'm so beat I can barely type...
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
oh this was so good i hope you don't make it a oneshot. please update. hurry, i can't wait. you are so good!

CaitlinMF chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Wow, that was wonderful. I loved it. Loved the angst, the emotion, and most especially that they finally talked - like, really talked. Ahh, I love those two. Wonderful work. More?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mystery chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Wow, this was a truly beautiful story. Great job.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »