Reviews for Thankful
GGMK chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Ah, a story with a happy ending. I like it, we finally get to see the aftermath.
whalerider chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
The review of one named "Anonymous" (come on, at least register for an account if you're going to be a turd) is given an F for his/her lack of imagination. Especially since pilgrims were never mentioned. This could be a holiday celebrating just about anything. Could be the celebration of the fall of the Empire, perhaps?

And it's "would have", not "would of", Shakespeare.

Herp a derp. -.-

At any rate, laughing at unimaginative tools aside...

It was cute, cuddly, fuzzy, and made me crave mincemeat pies. Damn you. :)
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
good story
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Aw, that's beautiful!
Khaak chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
aw man, that made me cry. You're awsome!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
So I finally get to this...

Aw, gee, I've got a tear in my eye! It's too bad Padme isn't with them, but I like this alternate ending anyway. Good work.
mar-isu chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Sweet if a bit out of character on all their parts. How are you getting around the whole mask thing?

Mar'isu
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Aw that's sweet!
zzsts chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
*sniff* very, very sweet, this is a wonderful little fic!
i like vader lots chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Oh, thats so sweet!
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
aww...thats so sweet! happy thanksgiving to you too... (: yay! vader survived. *claps* wonderfull job! i know i say that in like all my reviews for you, but hey! i say it cause its true! (:
Sweet-KRAZY.03 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Oh, that totally brought tears of joy to my eyes right there! Beautiful story!
dude chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
i find this really cliched. really, really, really cliched.
p.c. andrews chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Ah, if only it had really worked out like this... I almost started crying, (too much turkey, maybe?) I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one!
Captain Starseeker chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
let me say right now, that that was utterly wonderful! I'm thankful that you wrote such a fabulous one-shot! You also were my inspiration because i now know how to end the fic that i wanna start writing... and that now i;ll have to write a sequeal to it.

this was very cute, and adorable. THANK-YOU!

C.S