Reviews for Blue
ERROCKSMYSOCKS chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
great job!
Hedwig55 chapter 5 . 9/23/2003
very very very very very good story! i could see very thing that was happening in my mind and that's what makes a good story. it was like the real thing. very good writer u are.
stephanie chapter 4 . 5/18/2001
ArtificialRed-

It has to be said-my sentiments exactly to pixie! Bravo!
stephanie chapter 5 . 5/18/2001
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Carter is soooooooo cute! Good job although it should have been Carter/Abby.
tooloudturnitdown chapter 5 . 5/9/2001
Excellent! Please write more stories, you have talent.
Athena356 chapter 5 . 5/9/2001
awww...nice end, kinda sappy sweet, but still..I like it. too bad it's all over, go write more fics!
ArtificialRed the author whose not signed in chapter 5 . 5/9/2001
Normally I don't do this, but someone said something in their review I couldn't leave unchallenged. Dear Pixie, this is my story and I can give it a happy ending if I want. I don't write for the show, so it doesn't matter if it would actually happen on the show or not. The biggest thing you said that urked me was saying what Abby did was illegal. Well, had you read the story and paid attention to what you were reading you would remember that Abby never aborted the baby, she had a miscarriage, and the whole point of having Luka forgive her revolved around the fact that she couldn't go through with an abortion. So, one word of advice, READ the story before you review it! And also, if you don't like the ending, write your own damn story! (Sorry. I can deal with construtive criticism, but her review was ridiculous!)
The She Devil chapter 5 . 5/8/2001
OMG! I was afraid Abby and Luka weren't going to be together in the end, but then you came along and *suprise* YAY! I'm so happy! I love this fic! Thanks
Pixie chapter 5 . 5/8/2001
That is the most ridiculous ending to a serious story, I have ever read! You are justifing Abby's actions. She didn't want the baby, so instead of talking to the father, she decided to kill the child. Something that is not only morally wrong, but illegal. Although many people don't know this, fathers have as much right to the child as the mother does. If Luka had known, he could have gone to court and legally stopped Abby. But that isn't the point, the point is that you took a great story that had a great plot and gave it a sickening sugary-sweet ending that would never have happening on the show of 'ER' or in real life.
bubble girl chapter 4 . 5/6/2001
write more...please write more and soon...will luka ever talk to abby again? will he forgive her?
Dakota Raine chapter 4 . 5/6/2001
Awww...this is soo sad...I could cry myself. Poor Abby. And Luka...Luka, Luka, Luka...Bad Luka. Mean Luka. Insensitive Luka. But I enjoyed it. Liz
Eibhinn Eonach chapter 4 . 5/6/2001
goodness, that was good. It's the first ER fic I've ver read but DANG! that was good! it was better than some Harry POtter fics I've read (I am the BIGGEST Ever Haryy Potter fan..:-D)Poor Abby! I can see why she'd be afraid to have a kid, though. that's toooooo sad! ya know, if anyone's ever read the fourth Harry POtter book, Luka looks just like Viktor Krum! he doesn't act like him, though..not obsessive.. riiight, now that i'm totally off the subject.. anyways, it was goooooood! you gotta gotta gotta writ more!
Eibhinn Eonach chapter 3 . 5/6/2001
oooohhhhh! how saaad! gosh that's sad... COME BACK LUKA! :;rnus off to read last chapter::
Athena356 chapter 4 . 5/4/2001
aaawww, that was mean of luka...torture. dammit. but i love the fic, and i'll repeat for the umpteenth time, "poor abby!"
MonaCK chapter 3 . 5/3/2001
I love this story. And you're painting Luka exactly how I think he would react in this situation. I cant wait to read the next part.