Reviews for Stargazing
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
this was amazing! i dont know what the hell your talkin about when you say that this sucked it was amazing!
monicasammiBFFL chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That story was awesome! I loved it! I'll try to my own thanks for the insperation.
SurreptitiousFox245 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was GREAT! im not saying this to annoy you it was terrific!
Ana k chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Yea...it kinda did, but its better than i coyulda done, if that makes u feel any better..,(BTW, it shouldn't)
sean davis chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
hey! dont beat yourself up!

I thought the story was great, it is a nice heartwarming inuyasha and kagome pairing.

I give it a 8 out of 10
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
sucked? naa, it's sweet! i wanna see other story's too!
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
That story was 10 times better than any story I have read in the past month!
punkxsk8rxgurl chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
maybe its me or something but it just lacked a plot sure the end had detail but other than that it pretty much had no detail but still it was good
oromis chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
LOL!

Oromis
ellyse the silent chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
well the first part was anti-climactic… I mean… the defeated Naraku… just like THAT? Wow they must have gotten a lot better! heh.

anyway: the second part was alright. Why not have Kagome go to her time and then Inu-Yasha goes to see Kikyou (and that whole disolving thing) then he is driven to go find Kagome out of desperation. But yeah: just my 2 cents. Take or leave.

-ellyse-
Whizzler chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
It didn't suck it was cute you should make a story out of it now that would be awsome

PLEASE E-mail me
AmayaKasumi chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
No! It was VERY good! Don't you dare say that sucked

! -adds to favs- Very good job!
Anja Hoyl chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
It was...cute! yes, that's the word I was looking for. It's ok for a one shot short story. The events were a little rushed, but it is a one shot, so good job.
Araylin chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
cute
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Oh no it wasn't bad! I liked it! T'was cute. :)