Reviews for Sound Of the Waves
mewly135 chapter 1 . 4/18
arienai chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh and now the people will die because there's nobody to catch fish for them. Nice one Bakura.
meluvblue chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
cute story, nice writing style too .
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Aw X3 So sweet and romantic! Great story..
DeAD oN SIghT chapter 1 . 7/5/2008

so fluffy!
Saiyoru-chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
that was...interesting...yaoi fanfics are my favorites.-you might have added a little more to the bathtub scene...*snickers*anyway, good story, i think i've read it...three times now...?yes three.
Vampirezdarkgurl chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
hi, I liked your story. I noticed some errors that a beta would be able to catch, and also a little word of advice don't put author notes in the middle of the story it takes our minds out of the story. Other then that it was good and I liked it.
The Flea chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
ryou is such a cute merman! wonderful story!

LY37 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I really liked this story. Bakura was tender, mature, and selfless. I loved the kindness running through this story and enjoyed reading it.
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Dispite a few non-beta-read glitches (and the P.O.V. switch), I couldn't find too many things to be critical about. At any rate, it's certainly an original story.
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Good. _
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
that story was good, don't get me wrong but, don't merman and mermaids have gills so they can breath underwater? and when Bakura says his father saw a mermaid wouldn't Bakura and his mom have seen her to? wouldn't Bakura have had to fill the tub a couple times because if the water cycle? you know the part where water evaporates? if ryou was a merman he wouldn't know how to write right? i don't think they fell in lovethat fast i mean it was only two weeks and five days! that's 19 days, sorry i don't mean to sound flameish but i had all thse questions and they were on my are still a good writer though, and i still like your story!
Yume Ishimaru chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
This was a real cute story
Animeotaku-fangirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
How kawaii! _
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
*sniffles* now if only things like that happened in real life