Reviews for Legacy
lumutness chapter 1 . 7/31
Hm. I really want to see Naruto with Obito's goggles.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Obito is just so... *sob*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I know it's been AGES since you wrote this, but it's just too amazing to have only one chapter...
Do you have any intention of continuing it, even after so long?
cookieswithmilktea chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
i wonder about kakashi's reaction to those goggles XD care to enlighten me?
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I'm finding this oddly amusing. Must be because of the circumstances canon decided to twist the plot and characters around despite being filled with holes, failing to fill it up. Pfft.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is really good, and I really like the idea of Naruto continuing Obito's legacy
ForgottenReveries chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
It'd be really, really nice if you updated this so I don't have to wait for a long time only to come back and hate the fact that there can only be 1 review for 1 chapter.

So I'll make the best of this review?

I don't really want to pressure you into updating if you're too busy or there's some issue(s) going on, but when you're not feeling too lazy or uninspired please update. That would show me the light.

Now...on to your fanfic here. I am really curious about Obito. I'm pretty sure he's a ghost, but if he is, why was he able to spar Naruto? Maybe it's because they two are special? And Kakashi...ah, yes...him and how he'll react. That's something I'll be looking forward to.

I'm also looking forward to how everyone else will be presented (if by any chance you will update), such as Sasuke, Team etc etc...

Whew, I think this is the longest review I have ever made before my brain wandered off with millions of plot bunnies (that will be forgotten) and didn't get overwhelmed by over thinking.

Anyway, I do hope that you update...sigh, I feel really worried that this review will bite me back when I come back to your fic many years later and really wished i gave a better review due to my new knowledge and maturity.

Cough cough. So, please update?

I'd be disappointed if you said this is a oneshot. Ah, well, have a nice day/night.
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Don't reckon you'd update one day?

'Cause this one has greeeaat potential.
Warnolife chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
When kakashi found out 3 thing may happen: break down(obito didn't appear to him), stalk Naruto or/and pure and overpower jalousy
anon chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Come on we gotta see Kakashi's reaction to this.

I sense a very freaky conversation in Naruto's, Kakashi's and maybe Sasuke's futures, at the very least.
Akiri chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Aww. Cute. Please do another chapter!
Mitzzi chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This a one-shot? Cuz it could be continued into a good epic (:
croquette queen chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awww, how cute. The dead-lasts have my full support.
inu chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
next chapter please
bamboozled shuriken chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is really good...I'm sorry I can't say anything more than that, I'm too sleep deprived at the moment XD