Reviews for Shadow Of The Valley
Ani chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
OMG! This story is so good! You need to like write more!
Crystal chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This is the best Xenosaga fanfiction I've read on this entire site! It would be wonderful if you could update soon! Thank you for wrting such a lovely thing! Please update!

~Crystal~
Rima Touya chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Hey! This is a really good story! I hope you finish it soon or at least update! Totally 5 stars!
JovialShogun chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
when will next time arrive?
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
There is a lot of potential here. I enjoyed reading what you have so far, and I look forward to reading the rest! The writing was very good as well! Thank you for writing this, and please update soon!
Kichou chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
That was a great chapter. It would be funny if MOMO said hey back to him and shut the wardrobe door on him. UPdate soon please.
BloomxPerish chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
Cool! I can;t wait until you update! _
Jennifer Hack chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
you like cliffhangers don't ya? haha. update soon, okay?
Gaoxing chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
i hope this stupid thing uplaods correctly...

anyway, i enjoy reading this fic, but instead of giving you all sugary compliments like some people would do (and they know who they are )Imma gunna tellya sum cun-structiiv stuuf

ahem well, uh... oh yeah, I'm not going to tell you all the exact places do to the fact that finding it yourself is much more gratifying, but you have a few grammatical and, i think, spelling errors. Personally i (heh, i'll complain about grammar and spelling, but never capitalization) suggest never letting Microsoft word do anything for you, even spell check (it turned my friend's last name "Frihart" into "Fart") i say do it the OLD FASHONED WAY! also, i suggest going into more detail about some of the actions that characters carry out, it will help the chapter length. I also suggest the near genocide of the Comma race, unless thay are required (speaking of commas, i believe i have used more than i should... ah well...)

so... yeah, and i would TOTALLY beta for you if you'd let me... but if you don't want me to, i understand completely (i once got fired from beta-ing... but that was when i was 12 or so... four years adds to the "non-retardednass" factor)

!BUT! if you want me to beta for you i will, and i would like it darnit! so if indeed you would like me to beta, or just give helpful suggestions, or be a muse, you can contact me at

you don't have to though, it's not like i'm pressuring you into it (yes i am, i'm a lonely person, contact me now or my brain will explode!) cough yeah

oh yeah, i'm adding you to all of my favorite thingies

good luck with the story!
Sienna03 chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
Oh, more please!
100-series chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
yay Oh! I wonder why Jr. is really at the foundation inn since he didn't actually remember it was xmas hehe *rubs chin thoughtfuly* This fic is pretty good Cheri must be for kirshwassrer or Sakura right? I am confused thoug XD
100-series chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
Oh. I like this chapter too. I didn't know that about peaches, but I do know that sakura also symbolize young love (which is why you see them in romance anime so much), and something beautiful that lasts for a short moment. So, I learned something. Education! *nods sagely* And Jr. got an intro so I'm happy happy In my own fics I have beat around the edge of this idea (MOMO's depression) but I haven't attacked it head on. I don't think I've seen anyone do it this well before, so thumbs up _
Buri chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Gah. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter with Gaignun and all. But ah yes, finally another Jr./MOMO story! I never really see any good stories of them lately but I really am enjoying this peice.

I'm awaiting your next update :)

-Buri
Jennifer Hack chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
hey! not fair! I wanted to see what happened next... I guess I'll just have to wait until the next update! :)
100-series chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
I have to admit when I read the description of this one I was wary of more typical MOMO x Jr. stuff, but I thought it was really good, and pretty original too. I really hate that in Xenosaga 2 I mean... MOMO and Jr. both have this big moral/emotional delimma surrounding her and then at the end err... there's no explaination, but they hug and...? I hope they show how she changes over the year in Ep.3! Anyway, I like how you depict MOMO being both childish and adult-ish at the same time, which I think is the core of both her and Jr's personalities. I can't wait to see what you're having Jr. up to, and a little hint at Gaignun being not quite right. (I'm so sad about that T_T)