Reviews for A Bright Light On the Heavens
Hiril Moon chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Okay, that was just adorable. Depressing, yes, but still cute, in a kinda twisted way that probably means I have issues... Anyways, loved it. Angst is always appreciated, you know?
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Ugh I feel so heartbroken for Dean. You captured him so well. I actually could feel everything he was feeling and now I have this awful pit in my stomach.
celeste9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
This story was fabulous. You had Dean's voice captured so perfectly, and the imagined past scenarios were so well-captured I felt like I could actually see them. This is by far the best Dean I've read yet- it just really felt like him as I was reading his thoughts.
Weesta chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wow - that was a very powerful story. Great POV from Dean. The descriptions of the Halloween party, the apple bobbing in particular, had me hysterical. So funny - so accurate! I love how you depict these few key moments in their lives and how they add up to those fateful moments in the asylum. Really well done!
sonoralie chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
This was such a beautiful piece. I can't even imagine what it must be like to have someone you love so much try and kill you (whether they're possessed by a crazy ghost or not!) but I think you did a great job of imagining it for me. I have to admit I'm a sucker for Dean-centric stories, and this is one of the best. Thanks!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Wow, so well written. So sad. You did a great job, thank you :)
WHATtheF chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
another magnificent story from you. i love dean's point of view.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Stunning.
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
wow, that's so good! I love your insight into Dean's thoughts and his past. I'm not quite sure why Sam blames Dean for the Halloween incident though. And I'm not sure that Dean would take Sam's declaration of hate so seriously, I mean, he was only ten. Kids can say some horrible things with out really meaning them. Other than that, I loved the story. Looking forward to more from you!

~ L.K.
Lefty chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Very nice. Loved Dean's thoughts...poor guy.

The flashbacks were a nice touch as well.

I absolutely loved your last line "...even though I had taken the bullets out of that gun he killed me all the same."

Bravo. :-)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Good job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ashlyns chapter 1 . 11/23/2005