Reviews for Deadly Dealings
Hawkeye1991 chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
OMG My poor Donnie he died in agony while Mikey and Raph sort of died more quickly (
But on a lighter note another great story :D
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
What are you talking about Leo? Of course we have a TV show about you.
Nice story!
Tamaki's Haruchan chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Cool keep writing
tmntlover2013 chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real soon thanks.
Rika24 chapter 11 . 3/20/2010
geez, i REALLY hope you come back to this.
raphfreak chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
OMG! How in the world can you write that good. Just...wow! Speechless here. Please will you update! PLEASE!
Sciencegal chapter 11 . 11/3/2008
Woah! That chapter was even darker then I expected it to be! It's awesome! I want more!
flavumetrubrum chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
Wow... um... I don't know what to say. I'm pretty much speechless... Uh, update soon?
Merdeka21 chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
Here I am, reading along and then all of a sudden - BAM! My face just kinda goes: 0.o WTF?

PLEASE, finish this story! I'm not above begging! Wait, already doing that, not above groveling! It is epic and amazing and so many poor poor Leo moments. PLEASE continue! I'll read and review, I promise!
LanceIsHot chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
omg, i didn't even recognize this story until i was halfway through, it's been so long since i read it! great ending. can't wait to see what happens
eeveemew chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
I'm so glad you wrote more, but oh, this is dreadful ;.; Whatever will he do!
lost-katana chapter 11 . 12/28/2007
(gasp) It lives!

And amazing! I was all bug-eye as Leo's brothers died. Oh, that evil guy! (smacks Yoshi-imposter)

Yikes! Master Splinter! This is going to get scary!

Good job! Please update soon!
eeveemew chapter 10 . 12/23/2007
WHY? HOW COULD YOU? Of all the cruel things I've seen-how could you stop here? *sobs*
Larissa chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
What the heck! Why'd you stop! Post more! PLEASE! Ok I'm calm now, please post more. It's been over a year yeah, but come on please finish this! All right take care and God bless.
EagleBlaze chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
Argh! Poor Don! Poor Leo! Really good story! I can't help wait for the update!

EagleBlaze