Reviews for When She Stayed
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This was really good. Except if Cassidy wasn't on the trip, then how would he have known when to blow up the bus? I really have trouble dealing with all of these tragic endings.
ppl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
So they all died?
D.R.K chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Nice :) The end reminded me of final destination for some strange reason you know at the end when they think their out in the clear and then they realise that their about to die...
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I love the "what if" scenario you wrote!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
*Gasp* Oh wow...
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
whaoo! awesome !
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Read through a bunch of your fics... wow you just don't like happy endings do you?
sophiii chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I almost choked when I realised how this was going to end. Around the parts when they got on to the bus.. When they got back on the bus is when I started crying my eyes out.

It was really good though. Really. I liked how it was small parts, its way easier to read. Sometimes when there is really really long blobs of text I just skip it. lol, I am such a lazy banana.
softhallelujahs chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
That was really good. :)
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Wow. This was great. I really loved it...I like how if one thing went differently, howeverything would have changed. It's a good "what if" story. Thank you so much for this. It's definitely going on my favorites list :)

-Sarah
DarlingVioletta777 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
"um ya about that" - The fic is an AU. In other words, it simply explored a possibility of what COULD have happened. If you check the date this was posted, it was LONG before the season finale - LONG before we knew it was Cassidy, therefore, the plot holes don't really count when you don't know you've got to fill them, do they? Or am I supposed to be a mind-reader. I'm not sure that's in my fic writing credentials! ;) As for killing Veronica… it was just a what if, like I said. And in fanfiction – you can kill anyone you like off. She’s my favourite character – I didn’t enjoy it, but it was just a twist to the fic.

Sorry to those who didn’t like it. Thanks so much to those that did and let me know!
ummm ya about that chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
so your saying that staying with logan would lead to her immenent death? and how would that work if cassidy blew up the bus and he wasnt there, then it wouldnt be possible for the bus to have blown up, and another 09er would have gotten another ride home... no offense but this story has too many holes...and the main character isnt suppose to die!

but otherwise i liked it
MackeyPac chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Weird ending, I don't like that Logan and Veronica were on the doomed bus.
Louie91 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
It's a very special story that gets me to read it over and over again and still be supprised by the ending.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
omg you killed them! how could you!

just j/k. kind of makes me think it would be better if they had broken up.

is it wrong for me to wish Duncan was on that bus?