Reviews for That was us, Then
mae-E chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
very good story.
psycochick32 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I realized I reviewed the sequel to this but not this one-shot! So I'm going to slip in here and get this done.

First, a bit of constructive criticism - timeline-wise, it doesn't really make sense with the Trini bit. Jason, Zack and Trini didn't leave for the Peace Conference until after Tommy became the White Ranger. So if this is set 10 days after Tommy came back, they'd just be getting to the arc with the Peace Conference and preparing them to leave.

:) That being said, I just mentally did some timeline shaking and went with it anyway ;) It's too awesome to waste time on minor details.

You write banter so well - between guys and girls, between two girls, between guys - it's different for each. It's almost spooky.

I have to admit I actually kind of cringed, kind of squealed when Tommy first spoke up. It's that moment of "OMG YAY He came to talk to her!" tinged with "OMG What did he hear!" - You wrote it so well that I actually *felt* it, and so few people actually DO that (much less do it well, as you do).

I always thought they glossed over the whole T/K aspect of him leaving. There was the big deal about Jason missing him and feeling guilty, but poor Kim! She gets a kiss, a date... and then he disappears. Way to inspire confidence in a girl!

"He was staring at her lips and if he kissed her she knew she'd pass out. She wanted to pass out." I laughed out loud. It's a very Kimberly-ish way of thinking.

*grins* The shooting star was a great, corny addition and I giggled through it. Absolute love for the whole one-shot, I'm tellin' ya.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Great work.
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
ohh i love it, so sweet kim has a lot to tell Trini when she phones her lol. very in character too.
Jade-Max chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
this was sweet, very sweet - I see lots of potential for AU moments in this ;)

Seeing a mature conversation between Tommy and Kim - and having the Billy/Trini ship mentioned *grin* - was just fantastic. Awesome job!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
aw, adorable!
Emerald Kitten chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
So romantic! Now I feel like I'm on cloud 9!
EclipsingFlames chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That was a cool little story. I thought it was so funny the way it started off with Trini saying they were old...thats something I always say to my friends, and I'm only 18. Great job!
forevercrane chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Excellent story...you have always been one of my favorite authors...continue to write stories!
pinkprincess85 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
this was really cute, i hope you add more :)

PinkPrincess ;)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
aw! Now this was a very cute story! I want to know what Kim did to Jason's hamster... *giggles* this was great!