Reviews for The Twenty Five Dollar Shoebox
EarlyMan1001 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
YES! There are people who understand this movie is worthy of fanfiction-dom!
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh that was adorable! I love Delmar so much and this fits the film perfectly well done
Mayarin chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hoooo boy, did I love this.

You hit the Mississippi vernacular right on, as well as the characters. Delmar is just as much a love as he is in the movie, and Everett just as much of a pain.

Kudos on your creativity! This was really great.
HariSama chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Delmar: WE-THOUGHT-YOU-WAS-A-TOOAD

Pete:what?

Delmar:W-E THOUGHT YOU WAS A T-OAD!

Everett: *Slides down seat* Aw shit! My hair...

Best scene ever. XD
Tenukii chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is utterly amazing! :) I can't tell you how impressed I am with how perfectly you write Everett's thinking. Also, Circe was a perfect choice to add as the "missing scene." After reading this, I wonder why they left her out in the first place! There had to be plenty of pigs around :)

I'm toying with the idea of writing my own O Brother fic, but I could never do it as well as you have!
Alice Cudgel chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Reaaalyy loved this...love the film, and this is awesome and very fitting.
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I'm glad that I found this one! Fits perfectly with the movie, you did a great job and had me in fits of giggles.
ToffeeRose chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Very well written :) i think you have written Delmar especially well. Keep it up.
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
LOVE! I LOVE THIS BEYOND WORDS!

I even caps locked it. *grins* This is perfect! And the lady really was a witch! Her boar-son with no clothes...

Delmar really is such a sweetheart. Useless McGill *giggles*...

I honestly don't have much to say other than this is fantastic and I adore it.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Judi
Falling Closer To The Edge chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Applause, applause! It's really great how you were able to incorperate everrett's funny speech into it. Bravo!
Onime no Jashin chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
LOVE IT! So original that you are the only one under the category! Great job!
gingerbutnotaweasley chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
The boar was the young man, right? That's why they had the same name and he wasn't wearing any clothes. Very clever, seems like something that would have been in the movie.
Serenitychan13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
*laughs out loud* My dear, I could see this as clear as the movie on my screen. You, believe me, rock to the moon and back!
DELETEIDONTWANNAUSETHIS chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hey! Didn't have a chance to read the Fanfic, but I hope things get better for you! I'm sorry life's been sucking.
merryb chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I really liked that! They should of put that scene in the movie!