Reviews for Collection Work
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Excellent
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
The Simpsons parodied BTVS in one of their comics. Too late, you poor pitiful fools.
George chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Let me get this straight, the Ogre and the Chaos demon are Homer and Bart? And you're sending the Slayer after them? Nooooooo!

Great story!

Drusilla should meet Bart. She once dumped Spike for a Chaos demon...
Stevie V. Scrivello chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
FUNNY!

You have Burnsie down perfectly, by the way. Boy, the man can be very fun to read in the hands of a talented writer!

Keep taking the meds...the meds make funny stories ;)

-Stevie V. Scrivello

President (And only member? of the Monty Burns Fan Club)
Ormandria chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Okay, you need to put all these one shots for her collecting in one file so that I can put it in my story alert list and read each new chapter as it comes up. This is GOOD!

I want more!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
You are brillant- no other word for it.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Update TMW, LTW, and OFNL.
Elysian 13 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Yes, you need lots of meds. Get on that stat. On the plus side is seems to be a very funny mental condition. I do kinda wish that one of the dogs had pissed themselves or something when they saw Buffy rather than just turning away. " "There hasn’t been a demon in Springfield since the great flood of ‘33,” Mr. Burns leaned back with a wistful look on his face. “I made a fortune selling log rafts, one log at a time" " Classic. Enjoy your mental condition. Seems like it might be fun.
Lateo chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Loved it. Adding it to my favourites.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Cute! I don't know who the Bluth family are, but I wonder if Carlos Solis (Desperate Housewives) owes the Council money? And Bart as a chaos demon! Could very well be. . .
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Medication is bad. Trust me I know, they say it's good for you...but they lie. I liked this, it was very funny and fun to read. I could see it all clearly in my mind I must give your credit. This was funny.
Exiled-Away chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Loved it!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
No meds! Keep writing!
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Ha ha that's so funny, you so have to add more to this I want to know what happens with Bart and Homer-not to metion the Bluth family!:) I really have to say the Simpsons Buffy and Arrested Development in the same fic-now there's imagination!

Update soon!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
i hope you plan to continue this i want to see bart latch onto buffy and never let go!