Reviews for Future's Fate
Do a sequel where they get married and have kids
You should do a sequel and let them some children.
rammie for a reason chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Woa , woah , woah , was that the end?! If it is it can't be ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Christine Jay chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
OMG! I just found this story and I loved every moment of it. From the start to the finish it was amazing, Im wondering if you are still planning to write a sequal I know it's late since this was finished aroun 2007 but I am hoping you are still, it's a wonderful story and I really wish that there was a sequal to it.
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 19 . 3/9/2010
Yay! I found it! I've been looking for this story all over the place and I finally found it. I remember the first time I read it and how impressionable that last sentence was to me, for my writing from then on. Thanks so much for keeping this story posted. I hope it will inspire others to write with a different feel to their stories as it did me.

Thanks again,

Your fellow authoress,

Eccentric Storyteller aka rosemasquerader
AnonyMouse chapter 19 . 12/7/2007
WOW! That wa one of the best stories ever! How can you leave us peopels like that! It needs a sequal. (sp?) Yus. P
rosemasquerader chapter 19 . 11/16/2007
Is that the end it was really cute. But if there is more please right more.
rosemasquerader chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Let me guess she's reading Leroux's Phantom of the Opera.
rosemasquerader chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Yeah! I like this time travel story alot. Please write more.
MonMaskedAnge chapter 19 . 6/27/2007
This was fantastic.. but was it the end? The story seems unfinished.. but the title of the chapter is The End of Fate.. it's all very confusing. Would you please message me and tell me if you plan to "finish" the story? If it's even over.. or if you're going to do a sequel? Perhaps you might change the title if you are indeed not done writing..

confusion much?

i love this story though.. i had give it up for a while, but rediscovered it. and i think it has come along just beautifully. You are quite a writer. Good Job.

Update as quickly as you can, or just message me.

Thank you!
musiclover106 chapter 19 . 6/15/2007
OMG! That was a fantastic chapter. What a moment of truth for Erik even though he tried to cover it up. Love it! See you again when you update:)
Kalaia chapter 19 . 6/12/2007
Aw. That was great!
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 18 . 5/29/2007
I wonder what he has in store for her OMR I CAN'T WAIT I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT **falls off** AH NO! update soon!
musiclover106 chapter 18 . 5/24/2007
Dun dun dun...cant wait for more. It has been a really long time since you have updated...then again I haven't been on in a really long time either. lol Great update girl.
Angel-777 chapter 17 . 11/23/2006
HA! Stupid excuse of a woman! She got what she deserved. Well not quite, now if Emma had left her like that for a few days, then we might have something there...No, I'm not really that cruel. (Well, only when it comes to stupid ignorant people)

Anyway, GREAT story. I love when Emma gets into her EVIL fits. It's great, especially when it's being taken out on the stupid shallow witch.(who I HATE) All-in-all, you've got great story. I do hope that you update your story soon.

~bye~