Reviews for Kisara's Story
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 26 . 6/26/2010
I really loved this story sooooo much, but if you think it deserves/needs to be rewritten then I am fine with that! I really want to see what happens in the end, of course I am always hoping for a non-tragic ending, but considering the pairing I always leave my mind open to both and just enjoy the story, especially since the ending always depends on who's writing it anyhow! I liked the twist that Kisara is most likely royalty of some kind and the team-up of Bakura and Marik. Though I have never considered Marick himself to be truly evil (I mean, who wouldn't have some issues and/or grudges after being force to live underground all their lives), I am totally able to believe it thanks to his alter ego (I believe most people call him Malik). Besides, it definitely makes the story more interesting to have a traitor in the palace! I think that you've done a fantastic job with this version of the story and I would love it if you contacted me when you start the new one! At least it sounds like you are starting it over, but if you are just taking the chapters down and using the same link and title then that's fine to! Like I said though, I would love to receive an e-mail when you start the re-wright, especially since I'm sure that you will end up making it even better than it is now! Besides the pairing of Priest Seto/Seth/Set and Kisara is my all time canon Yu-Gi-Oh favorite, with my other fav pairing being the non-canon Seto Kaiba and Kisara! Fantastic job and I will eagerly be looking forward to reading the re-wright!
biskittins chapter 26 . 6/25/2010
SO TRUE. the girl with the white hair (that changes colors!) and the big heart...i was also struck by her a few years ago, and it was always fun reading this fic because i thought your characterization was always done really well! awesome to see you're going to keep writing this!
Seshen chapter 26 . 6/23/2010
Awesome. Just by reading this little piece, it's evidence enough that your story WILL BE something to look forward to. I can't wait.
CeciliaP chapter 26 . 6/15/2010
I remember when I first read this story five years ago. It was one of the first stories that I read on FF. I honestly thought this story was on permanent hiatus. I understand that you've grown as a writer and as a person so please give this story a fitting end.
Shuken69 chapter 25 . 8/17/2009
I really love this story! It's one of the best Seth/kisara stories I have ever read. When will you update?
Autumn-Angel-31 chapter 25 . 5/19/2008
O.O Cliffie! Update ASAP! Can't wait!
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 24 . 5/15/2008
well well well, fancy meeting u here _ so...i just read all 24 chapters and GOD my eyes are sore! lol. story sounds good from what i can see. i'm sad to see kisara and atem married, but meh, it makes the story more complicated and interesting. so how's life been for you? i don't have an account on this site but i'm considering it. so if u wanna reply then i'd be best to go on quizilla for it. ug, have u seen the new look? you'll be lost for the first few days i can guarantee that. kk, i'm off now, can't wait to read the rest!

WDW
Sorceress Eternity chapter 24 . 5/10/2008
So far, I'm really enjoying this story. This is one of the most realistic and plot-filled Yu-Gi-Oh story I have read on this site. It's even better than my Kisara story! One question, will your version of Kisara have powers like in the anime? If not, that's cool. It'd still be nice to see Bakura and Marik's reaction if she were to get angry enough hehe.
Autumn-Angel-31 chapter 24 . 4/14/2008
Nice one! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update ASAP! _
Autumn-Angel-31 chapter 23 . 3/23/2008
Good chapter! Can't wait for the update!
Autumn-Angel-31 chapter 22 . 3/19/2008
Nice chapter! It's getting really good. I can't wait to see what happens next! I don't have ideas forthe story, but I think your writing is really good. Update ASAP!
Autumn-Angel-31 chapter 21 . 3/10/2008
O_o That was good. Update ASAP!
Autumn-Angel-31 chapter 20 . 1/3/2008
Nice story! I read it before, but I'm glad you updated! Update ASAP!
Kisaratezuka chapter 19 . 9/6/2007
I am enthralled and i like the story!

please continue...
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 19 . 8/5/2007
the whole story was great i'm working on my first ever Yugioh story it's of Ancient Egypt evolving Atem Seth and my character Murajah who is from a kingdom i made up called El Dorado and the kingdom that atem is from is called the kingdom of Ra