Reviews for Appreciation
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I like this - it's really sweet without it meaning anything more than simple friendship.
Goomba chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
M delicious, reminds me of my man and that's part of what makes it soo great. It's real and it's true to character and it's really really nice. A little too short for a fic that's really worth while but that too is some of the charm that makes it work. Were it longer it wouldn't be the same. Though to continue it say, or write another (the following morning perhaps) with that I would have no objections.

Cheers Jen
AmazinglyMe chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I love Kaylee. In the show and in your fic. :)
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Kinda cute. And very in character too, I think. I could almost hear Jayne and Kaylee in my head. Firefly and Serenity are fresh in my mind - just finished watching them about a week ago. Kaylee's such a sweetheart. Nice!
Kasei chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Aw, very cute! You did a great job keeping these two in character! Especially Jayne's way of thinking/dialect. Wonderful little story, I would definitely not object to seeing more Jaylee work from you. :)
mercurybard chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I love Kaylee, and this kind of thing is the reason why. She's probably the only one who could get away with touching Jayne like this and have him not take it uber-sexual. Good to know that somebody's looking out for him.
Ashnan chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
This is so sweet. I really enjoyed it.
Heather-Lass chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I like it! Please write more of it! Nice pen name too... ;-)