Reviews for Giving Thanks For You
Bizzy chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Great job! Very well done...really held my attention!
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
really beautiful and touching fic on this pairing.

thanx for writing it.
momiji-k chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
That was very nice. Very well written.

I found that was something missing from the original story of FMA. We all know why Huges was there pusing Mustang up, but we never found out why Riza was. Obviously because she was dedicated to that task. But why? How did it start? Some insight into that would have been really nice. Thank you for taking the time to write about it. :)
PawShapedHeart chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
sniff...

Thats was awsome... well written. I loved it. I didn't know what to expect when starting to read, but as i read, nothing could pull me away. I mean even when I lost power yesturday, I just had to come find it today. I was buging me. I'm so glad I finished it. It was awsome. Well done.

**hands you a lollipop**

Need I say more?

Keep up the great work.

RayxJade
Ohohen chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
aww...that was so. cute! so cute i can t even type write...XD
Shadow Dreamer 27 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Wow! That really took my breath away! It's an amazing piece of writing! I really liked it! And the way you portrayed The Characters was also done really well! Keep on writing!
hakoirimusume chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
aw, i love it! it's so sweet, and emotional, but without being all sappy. and VERY descriptive! i think that's your best writing ability _

and i TOLD you that last paragraph was the best! it was so simple, yet it said so much.

keep up the awsome work, hun! D
elven trinity chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Iloved it. plain and simple just like your story. it was powerful and moving especially the part where Riza takes a bullet in the shoulder for Roy. You described her loyalty perfectly. good job.
123RissaNoFace chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
This was awesome. u kept every one in character and i loved the way u described Roy's thoughts and feelings. gr8 job!
ROARxIMxAxDinosaur chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I love it! It was so great in detail and it was sweet! I love this! Keep on writing!
FranWi chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Wow, I'm so glad I read this. Great job of expressing Roy's thoughts, his past, and his feelings. I do wish it went just a bit further, but it was very satisfying just to get that shoulder kiss and the unspoken "thank you" from him.

Could practically hear Riza's remark when taking the bullet wound in the alley, "It's fine sir, and I'll take another one if necessary." (All the while whipping out her guns, of course, lol. I loved the part where Havoc likened Roy as Riza's map, and how she'd been lost without him, then seemed to find a firmer foothold with her belief that Roy would return.

And of course it just rocked when he approached her, without words, and slid the material off her shoulder to peer at that scar.

Thanks again for the great read! :)
Flye chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Powerful, but sweet. You really portrayed their feelings and character right. The loyalty and admiration Riza has for Roy is amazing and you showed it through this fic. Very nice job. I praise your work. I especially liked the last paragraph.

:]