Reviews for Forgive Me
victee459 chapter 5 . 4/10
Awwww,this is so wonderful!
I love it!
tezmilion chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
One of the issues I have with pre-series fics is that those fics are huge reminders of how much I hate John. The way he treats Sam and Dean disgusts me to no end. I think John would've still gone to hell anyway even if he didn't sell his soul to Azazel. That abusive, violent, self-righteous asshole doesn't deserve heaven.
Pippinpoppin chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
I looove your writing! I think it's fantastic! "Forgive Me" is a awesome story and I loved EVERYTHING! The detail, the plot, everything about this story had me hooked! Keep up the AMAZING work! :D :D
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2016
I honestly don't know how I can go on living now. That ending literally killed me.
I...I just can't. I can't even.
Such a beautiful story! You wrote the characters well, especially Dean. And at the end, I was so excited because John was being a good father...
buuuuuuuuut no.
ARGH I'M CRYING. THANKS A LOT FOR THE KNIFE IN THE HEART. ):
Anna chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
Omg John you are SO not forgiven
Unashamed Bookworm chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
I don't understand the last part when John read the piece of paper he wrote. One child lost and one rescued part especially. Other than that, great story!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Oh JOHN IS SUCK A JERK! HE LIED TO THEM! HOW DARE HE?! IM SO MAD NOW. But was still a good story, thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I love Dean. I just love Dean. I love that Sam loves Dean. Oh the brotherly affection and protection! :D
Wow chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Great story
Marsha Mallo chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Wow! You are one heckofawriter, Ridley! In case you haven't already guessed, my name is a pseudonym. I used to write on FF myself, have only just gotten hooked on the Winchesters myself, ...really I would say only just discovered them, but it's more I've been rigorously avoiding another addiction. I wrote Equalizer, Batb (the 1st TV series, not the current one), and JAG(1st two were for hard copy fanzines) and JAG was on a dedicated fansite, first online experience. The last fandom I wrote for was also two brothers - Numbers. A real bad flaming got me off writing and posting my fic,but these two have the ole muse stirring. Quick, somebody stop me...addiction may have already started ...no! Thanks for your efforts. I have only read a couple so far, but the a Tony the tiger great!
Mists of Ribbon chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Nope. No forgiveness.
lolello chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
This was amazing. I thought John giving Sam those school books was a little ooc and I honestly though John was gonna give dean the impala, but other than that it was stunning. I don't think I've ever read such an amazing supernatural fanfic before, it almost left me in tears. Thanks for such a great story :)
zeroichi chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Oh john! I.. Am Seriously shock at the ending... I should have expected that.. Oh y didnt i?
IdeasLurkingWithinTheDarkness chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I must say that this was a very toutching story, I loved the way that you ended it with John saying "Please forgive me." That was truly toutching! Okay, now for the review... I am totally in love with this story, I couldn't stop reading it once I started! Thank God 'YoungJustice101' told me to read this story, because I loved it!

-CKGal101-

P.S. Can't wait to see more from you:)
Miss Light Bright chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Wow you scared me for a second with that funeral scene. I thought Dean died!