Reviews for Chika Chika
Gokuchan chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Oh man, I remember that commercial! I wish CN still aired it just for laughs. Great job! Made me laugh out loud XD
Kichi88 chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
OMG! That was really funny... I havent seen that commercial in like forever, but it was still really funny. Keep writing things like that, cause I need a good laugh every once in a while! _
Saiyan Elite Verali chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
*blink* *blink* *breaks down laughing* very good, very good! I loved that commercial when it was out last year, to bad it's not on anymore. Keep up the good writing!

-Verali out
Goruda Shiro chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
That was soo cute. Were "Veggie" and Kakarrot a couple? I always thought that that cartoon network commercial was stupid anyway.

Work, love, and dance,

Steven(Goruda)
Sutremaine chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
I've never seen that advert, but the image it brings up is amusing. Did it just run in the USA...? Anyway, the real reason I'm here is to say... Put up Forbidden Love and Darkwater Desires and Namek's Tear! NOW! ...uh, please. _;
Invader Zim chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
ROFL
blueleopard87 chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
*giggles* that was funny! me like! me like! (i always did think that commercial was weird!) _
Monica W. a.k.a. SSJ Super Sailor Uranus chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Heh heh I saw that commercial too many times, and finally REVENGE for the boy comes into play that was good do some other commercial parodies
tinroofrusted chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
LMAO! I've seen that commercial and hated it... until now... LOL I like... a LOT!
Zombie Pigeon chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
he he he! Go SaiyanSlash! ::cough:: yeah... That was funny _ poor lil' mouse-boy ::shakes head::
serene outlaw chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
LMAO!
Piper chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
*giggles* very interesting. Keep writing!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Ha ha very funny! ;p
Neo Kei chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
ROFL that guy has had that comin' for a long time. You know after seeing that commercial so many times I felt sorry for the chunky kid. Having to run around the yard sayin' 'chika chika'. You should do a sequel where they get back at the neighbor who traded that 'so called star' for Johnny Bravo.
Lady Trunks chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Very Funny! Very origional too, it's hard to do Vegeta humor.